Camera Lense Reviewing Website......

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Hi..... anyone knows of a few Website that does reviews of Camera Lense from all the brands. I used to go to Photo Zone..... but there seems to be something wrong, I could go to the HOME page, and no where else. Pop Photo website doesn't have as much lens review as Photo Zone.....

Anyone knows of another ?? Thxs :D

slrgear.com

got user comments, but sometimes for the more popular lenses they do onsite tests/reviews.

Hi..... anyone knows of a few Website that does reviews of Camera Lense from all the brands. I used to go to Photo Zone..... but there seems to be something wrong, I could go to the HOME page, and no where else. Pop Photo website doesn't have as much lens review as Photo Zone.....

Anyone knows of another ?? Thxs :D

Check my link above, they have revamped their website ;)

The Digital Picture
FM User Reviews
Photozone.de

Check amazon.com, alatest.com & bhphoto.com for more consumer reviews from the average buyer-- Not professional reviews most of the time, but it gives you more insight about what people think.

Of course, if you want to post a specific question or get people's views on a particular product, just sign up on forums like Clubsnap and digital-photography-school and ask =)

Status
Not open for further replies.