Camera Inserts

DrSCooper

Aug 16, 2012
Singapore
Hi guys. Just bought the OM-D. Hope to get camera inserts so that I can use any bag that I have, instead of confining myself to one camera bag.

Hope to get something like this: crumpler.com/au/Camera-Bags/Camera-Pouches/Haven-S.html?LanguageCode=EN&SKU=HVN001-G03G40]Haven (S)

Sorry I'm not allowed to post links.

I wonder if there's anything that's more wallet-friendly?

Actually I was thinking of simple getting a neoprene pouch, since I do not have any lenses at the moment. But I thought a camera insert would be a better choice so that I can use them in future when I decide to get some lenses.

mine here.. cheap cheap.. LOL

not much padded.. but good enough for me..

just get a wrapping cloth to wrap your stuff. i know that Nikon has, Sony has. then dump it in your bag. that's how i roll

Google Ciesta.

From Korea.
got mine from Ebay size M cost around sgd$47?

can fold up to cover the exposed area.pretty nice!

Check out Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square. They had some no-brand inserts the last time I was there.

Hinata76 said:
Google Ciesta.

From Korea.
got mine from Ebay size M cost around sgd$47?

can fold up to cover the exposed area.pretty nice!

I used this as well.
Besides the pullstring cover part, its great that the protectors are in separate strips so it is more 'rounded' and conforms to the bag it is placed into, instead of a rectangular bucket.

I used this as well.
Besides the pullstring cover part, its great that the protectors are in separate strips so it is more 'rounded' and conforms to the bag it is placed into, instead of a rectangular bucket.

indeed! never regret getting it.

Gmarket got some, cost less than$20. Can put inside big handbag or normal backpack.