camera in washing machine !

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
heard from an angry friend that PNS camera forget to take out from pocket, went thru a washing machine cleaning process... any help ? can send to manufacturer ? :sweat:

heard from an angry friend that PNS camera forget to take out from pocket, went thru a washing machine cleaning process... any help ? can send to manufacturer ? :sweat:

I think your friend is better off buying a new camera. Sorry to hear this...

he will have his unique lens liao lor... imagine a lens no coating, then take any pic also super CA, super Flare prone... :thumbsup: think better than lomo... UV cam...

I think your friend is better off buying a new camera. Sorry to hear this...

yah.. told him also.. now PNS so cheap 200-300 can get one with freebies.. :lovegrin:

come to think of it.. small cameras easy to carry ! but also easy to forget... :sweat:

open up let everything dry..if cannot work than send to manufacturer.

"The sales person say this model is water proof, but it's not!! #$@%#$" :bsmilie:

open up let everything dry..if cannot work than send to manufacturer.

"The sales person say this model is water proof, but it's not!! #$@%#$" :bsmilie:

open up = void warranty...

if u wan, can bring to my factory, put inside oven for curing... :bsmilie:

erm... without sounding unkind... this is the kind of incidents that will have the helpdesk/service techies either
bangdesk.gif
conf45.gif
or just
rofl.gif
... in extreme cases, it was known to have cause a few heart-attacks.. :bsmilie:

erm... without sounding unkind... this is the kind of incidents that will have the helpdesk/service techies either
bangdesk.gif
conf45.gif
or just
rofl.gif
... in extreme cases, it was known to have cause a few heart-attacks.. :bsmilie:

normally they will just say u suay... no warranty... lets move on... :bsmilie:

can't beat that temp girl who mistook a shredder for a photocopier.

ok lah, i wrote a warranty once for a IT company i worked for during my sec sch holiday... then i wrote sala, then ask the boss, then forgot wat she say, then i throw into the shredder.. hahah... then dio screw... :bsmilie:

ok lah, i wrote a warranty once for a IT company i worked for during my sec sch holiday... then i wrote sala, then ask the boss, then forgot wat she say, then i throw into the shredder.. hahah... then dio screw... :bsmilie:

if you were a PYT like that temp girl then you will tio sayang instead :bsmilie:

1. Remove battery.
2. Soak Overnight in 90% alcohol.
3. Remove from alcohol and dry it.
4. Leave it on the rear of the CRT/TV screen (Which is on) to heat up the remaining liquids for 24-48hrs.
5. Stick battery in and hope it switches on.
6. Repeat 1 -5 if it fails.
7. Throw it into the bin once you get fed up.

1. Remove battery.
2. Soak Overnight in 90% alcohol.
3. Remove from alcohol and dry it.
4. Leave it on the rear of the CRT/TV screen (Which is on) to heat up the remaining liquids for 24-48hrs.
5. Stick battery in and hope it switches on.
6. Repeat 1 -5 if it fails.
7. Throw it into the bin once you get fed up.

eh, your sig never say wat mount... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.