Camera from SLR Revolution (Funan)

bragbig

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore / Woodlands
Hi I jus bought a 550D from SLR Revolution.
Any critique about this shop? Any comments?

I find that their price is rather cheaper then other shop around.

they are fine.

they don't have cheapest price for everything though, so make sure you compare the other things that you might buy, if it matters to you.

wait i say, good shop, and then next thing got people complain that the remote $5 more than other shop..

They offer one of the best price around... Do a check as there a quite a few camera shops at Funan.

Well since you bought it and paid the money already just enjoy the camera and don't need to bother the price anymore. If not you might not be happy if there are shops which sell at a lower price and you can't get any refund. :)

Bought already...can't regret if you find somewhere cheaper. Like the bros said, some items are cheaper than others but not all.

Their price is cheaper for Camera Packages. But not every single thing.

The shop opposite them is slightly more expensive, but they tend to talk to u more(better service), and are very patient, will even tell u things/feedbacks from users, etc.

U have to take ur time walking around Funan. Don't rush into buying i would say. Or u can walk over to Cathay at Penisula also. Sometimes they offer cheaper price for certain things.

thanks all for the comments... my concern is jus about whether they are reliable.. cos i compare the price with John 3:16 somehow they are cheaper in most things...

Like to know where can i get canon RC1 wireless remote at the best price ard?

thanks all for the comments... my concern is jus about whether they are reliable.. cos i compare the price with John 3:16 somehow they are cheaper in most things...
Reliable in which way? You got the cam, deal is done. If anything serious happens within 7 days (and it's covered by warranty!) you go back and ask for exchange. After that, Canon Service Center is your next best friend.
Have a look into Mass Sales. You don't need the Canon model, there are 3rd party controller as well. Your choice.

They are Sell their camera cheaper but if u wack their accessories it covers a little. One bad thing about them is you will never be able to pay by cc, additional 2.3% will hit u.

John 3:16 cheaper?:think: I always knew that they had better service, but cheaper?:dunno:

Btw, just like the rest had mentioned, since you already bought it. No point thinking about it. Just go ahead and enjoy your camera.:)

John 3:16 cheaper?:think: I always knew that they had better service, but cheaper?:dunno:

Btw, just like the rest had mentioned, since you already bought it. No point thinking about it. Just go ahead and enjoy your camera.:)

Hmm not really cheaper, but better service (depends)?

lucky you.

my main issue is immediate availability of product rather then price.

My fav shop . Buy a lot of stuff from them liao :)

Hey TS. No offence, but you purchased stuff from the store, and then asked around the forum about them? Seems to me that you got the sequence reversed.

In any case, SLR Revolution offers attractive prices, pretty much like the other stores that CSers frequent.

Recently i round the whole Funan, Peninsular the whole day comparing prices for nikon 50mm 1.8g lens and felt lucky buying at slr revolution for $185.. others quote me a start-up price of around $250.. And i found Nissin speedlights they're selling the lowest price among local websites. i'm sure gonna return there for accessories..

Recently i round the whole Funan, Peninsular the whole day comparing prices for nikon 50mm 1.8g lens and felt lucky buying at slr revolution for $185.. others quote me a start-up price of around $250.. And i found Nissin speedlights they're selling the lowest price among local websites. i'm sure gonna return there for accessories..

Are you sure ,$185 for G and not D lens?

shortiz69 said:

$185 sounds like the D pricing