Camera found

David Lee

Jan 22, 2005
North..
Hi, was surfing thru fishing kaki website, someone found a camera at east coast few days back, think it should belongs to a young couple with a young children. If you lost your camera or knew that anyone lost it, kindly let me know and i shall direct you to the website.

Not too good to disclose the founder's details here.

Apologise if i had posted in the wrong section, kindly direct it to the correct section accordingly.

Thank you

good for you. Well done.

Honest man! Kuodos to you. I left my brand new digital compact camera in a taxi 3 years ago. I saw the taxi number plate and immediately call the taxi hotline but the cabby told the call centre he did not see it. Lucky photos were deleted before hopping in the cab :(

Hi The camera still looking for its owner.

Was going thru the fishing kaki website, understand the founder had posted a photo of a couple from the camera but i am unable to post it here.

If any one knows that your friend or relatives lost their camera a few weeks ago at east coast, please refer to "fishingkaki" website, under "general fishing" and look at top few thread by the thread name of "camera found".

if someone can help post the photo here, pls PM me with your email, i will send it to you.

Thank you to the honest man who found the camera, i am just helping to relate it to this forum.:)

maybe you can post the link to the thread on fishing khaki here for mroe visibility

Perhaps you can direct this to the respective company in Singapore? Canon / Nikon etc? The owner may have reported this to them?

well done david...

wow cool, very honest :)