Camera for indoor shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgeralds

Apr 2, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
I would like to buy a SLIM/SMALL point and shoot camers primarily for indoor shooting. It should use AA batteries and SD card. Time between consecutive shutter release should be small (fast response), the pictures should be bright, should handle low light condition well and should reduce shake and red eye. Budget S$600. Can any user recommend a camera? Thk u very much.

It sounds good, anyway it has got a lot of interesting features but then sorry i done have one.

lol..talk about an almost perfect point and shoot camera..

dgeralds said:
I would like to buy a SLIM/SMALL point and shoot camers primarily for indoor shooting. It should use AA batteries and SD card. Time between consecutive shutter release should be small (fast response), the pictures should be bright, should handle low light condition well and should reduce shake and red eye. Budget S$600. Can any user recommend a camera? Thk u very much.

For indoor shooting (low light usually), I'd personally suggest the Fuji Finepix F11.
It has a very capable SuperCCD sensor, one of the best for an ultra-compact PnS camera in it's class :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.