Camera flea market in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't they have something like this in Singapore? or at least this part of the world.

so many cameras. cs outing to paris :sweat:

Amazing! look at the range of cams they have.. :bigeyes:

and the range of lenses too ... cams and lenses ..

even large formats .. wow ..

just wonderful
TK for sharing.
they even got 1200mm old canon FL lens
and Alpa reflex -- yikes! must be expensive

The sight does bring back fond memories. Indeed a brilliant morning/afternoon to burn (both time and money) for camera collector, especially for some early birds who always race against time/other birds to catch the rare collectable "worm".

This is a rare sight to see it outdoor in Europe where rain wait for no man. With or without shade, you must have doubly quick hands to pick up those junks/gems when it rains...

I used to frequent such camera fair, albeit indoors in UK. Thoroughly enjoyed it, never for once left home empty-handed. :) Few fairs are annual event whereas most are like Singapore pasar malam whereby they shift location/county with time. Often you will see familiar sellers. The sellers do peek at other sellers' gear too. They can either buy off them or do a trade for items they both fancy.

From what I know, some are ebay sellers and buyers who scout for unusual/collectable items for camera fair buyers who are not ebay/internet savvy or who prefer to pay COD.

Thank god we don't have such camera fair in Singapore or I will see where most of my mola will go... :sweat:

Wow. Looks like such a wonderland for camera and optical gear buffs. Really neat place, so much stuff that I cannot identify.

its wonderland for all of us here. Wah even saw a few Poljot russian watches!!! Crap I want to buy them!

For Sharing...

A part of my humble collection, this batch is mainly kodak folders. I personally find coloured folders irresistable, I would trade any leica/voightlander/ikonta/rollei for these which, in comparison, may not have much collectable/resale values.

Cameras for food:
P1030551_edit_sm.jpg

Cameras on standby:
P1030492_edit_sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.