Camera Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikari

Mar 2, 2005
hi,
i'm going to buy a camera next week at IT fair. so facing a dilemma abt which cam to buy. i am considering canon ixus s40. sony t33, konica minolta x50/ can anyone advice me on which one to get? and any good and cheap place to get? Also, for those using these cam, can u give me some feedback on their printout quality and any tints in the printout? thanks. :)

HEADACHE SIA ;( Wish to buy a camera at the IT fair next week but cannot decide on which one to buy. Was deciding between Sony T33 , Minolta X50 and canon Ixus S40. Wanted something small and able to produce decent printout with accurate colours. Any one can tell me which one to buy? Or if you know any place to get it cheap pls recommend me thz :kiss: :kiss:

suggest you go to the fair, try them out and get a feel for the cams. image output wise, all small digicams are about the same. what is impt is issues like battery life, user interface feel in the hands, ease of use, etc.

thks nad. but i got printouts from canon with orange tinted colors so i was wondering whether it wil be the same for s40.

i think u should start right now. go harvey norman, best denki... to try out the different cameras that u have in mind. bring along memory cards to store the images and bring home to see the output. make a decision before the fair start

bcos during the IT fair, normally damn crowded. for me, i 'beo' the items that i want, wait for the fair to see what price or promotions available, then go straight into the booth and buy

:dunno: hi, can anyone advise me on the batt life and ease of use for the respective cameras : CANON IXUS S40, SONY T33 and MINOLTA X50... coz i nid to buy one soon... thanks!!

go to the shop and try them out.

hi, can anyone advise me on the batt life and ease of use for the respective cameras : CANON IXUS S40, SONY T33 and MINOLTA X50... coz i nid to buy one soon... thanks!! And also, i see from the reviews that canon s40's cons include egde sharpness and fringing. I would like to know how's the situation for the other 2 cam.. million thanks.

You have posted 4 threads asking the same qns. Pls refrain from multiple posting.

Camera comparison can be found in review sites like:
www.dpreview.com
www.dcresource.com
www.steves-digicams.com

Alternatively, you can do a search for past discussion.

Hi, all 3 cameras are not easy to use. They are neither good or comparable. The best is still the FX7/FX2. Fx7/FX2 is the one and only compact to make it to the top 30 photographic news products in Japan in 2004.

:devil: :devil: :devil:
I am serious, just get that FX2/FX7 coz I own one too, all others are craps IMO, as my opinion is always true hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.