Camera Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
SniperD said:
Stealth Reporter 400AW (CP's price) - SGD$130+
Stealth Reporter 500AW (CP's price) - SGD$165 (coz I oso bought one.. hee hee)

Hehe yeah got the 500AW too, think might wanna get the 400AW cos its easier to bring around.

m3csl said:
Hmm...realli gotta see the bag 2 decide. Realli gotta go Cathay 2 decide. Dun realli need waterproof just water resistence i think. They r at marina square?

hw much will it costs 2 mod the ECU? hw much is the increase? think a strut var will be rather gd liao! AC Schnitzer 1?Btw i hate auntie drivers...slow or drive with no care 2 others!

Yeah its good to try to look at the real thing before deciding. Cathay os located at Marina and also at Peninsula Shopping Centre. The latter is bigger and have more choices imo, but also due to that reason it always is very crowded and stocks run out fast.

Modding the ECU chip will cost nearly $2k and the performance is very negligible. Heard from friends who have done it said performance like no diff, maybe throttle response slightly better. And the ECU of bimmers is such that it will learn its driver's driving behaviour and in time to come the newly remapped ECU will revert back to the old setting again and u will need to remap again. Plus ppl at PML can tell that ur ECU has been remapped once the car has been started up and plugged to their com. This may lead to them forfeiting ur warranty for electronics. Bad idea.

alloy said:
Yeah its good to try to look at the real thing before deciding. Cathay os located at Marina and also at Peninsula Shopping Centre. The latter is bigger and have more choices imo, but also due to that reason it always is very crowded and stocks run out fast.

Modding the ECU chip will cost nearly $2k and the performance is very negligible. Heard from friends who have done it said performance like no diff, maybe throttle response slightly better. And the ECU of bimmers is such that it will learn its driver's driving behaviour and in time to come the newly remapped ECU will revert back to the old setting again and u will need to remap again. Plus ppl at PML can tell that ur ECU has been remapped once the car has been started up and plugged to their com. This may lead to them forfeiting ur warranty for electronics. Bad idea.

SniperD: Thks but at that price, i think the bag is too big and for me.

Alloy: IC maybe i will go to Peninsula during strange hrs 2 avoid the crowd haha

Hmm if i remember modifying ecu oli imrpoves bhp by 10%? i dunno it costs so much thot its abt 500 or so! if pml can check, then wait till warranty over lor haha 3 yrs oli rite?

m3csl said:
SniperD: Thks but at that price, i think the bag is too big and for me.

Alloy: IC maybe i will go to Peninsula during strange hrs 2 avoid the crowd haha

Hmm if i remember modifying ecu oli imrpoves bhp by 10%? i dunno it costs so much thot its abt 500 or so! if pml can check, then wait till warranty over lor haha 3 yrs oli rite?

U can go before the 12pm loh. Usually theres not much ppl during that time. And if they dont really have the full range or the particular one that u fancy, u can request them to check with cathay marina.

The ECU thing modding is really a very dark area in engine modding loh.
Thats y prices up to the seller. Its jus a re-written engine management program. Those cheaper ones are the type thats been totally rewritten. The more expensive type is the type that has been written to be integrated into the original program, by doing so its supposedly to be more difficult to be found out by the official car workshop. But then again, like i said, the integrated one will learn the driver's driving style as well since the original program is present as well. And yes, increase in hp is negligible. And yes pml warranty is up after 3 years. After that 3 years then play with the engine. Before that, jus play with handling and looks loh. Have fun :)

U guys know the price of cheaper Lowepro S&F AW bags, such as the AW200?

About $100 from CP

alloy said:
U can go before the 12pm loh. Usually theres not much ppl during that time. And if they dont really have the full range or the particular one that u fancy, u can request them to check with cathay marina.

The ECU thing modding is really a very dark area in engine modding loh.
Thats y prices up to the seller. Its jus a re-written engine management program. Those cheaper ones are the type thats been totally rewritten. The more expensive type is the type that has been written to be integrated into the original program, by doing so its supposedly to be more difficult to be found out by the official car workshop. But then again, like i said, the integrated one will learn the driver's driving style as well since the original program is present as well. And yes, increase in hp is negligible. And yes pml warranty is up after 3 years. After that 3 years then play with the engine. Before that, jus play with handling and looks loh. Have fun :)

ok man realli busy with school so still hvnt go 2 take a look at the bags!

If ecu is so jia liat who wants 2 mod it? increase isnt significant somemore! anyway heard from my fren's fren who owns a bimmer he said performance service sometimes quite jia liat 2 labour super ex 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.