Camera Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

delirious

Any cool camera bags around??i looking for a nice and small one..for my coolpix 5000...anyone has any pics of them??thanks

Originally posted by delirious
Any cool camera bags around??i looking for a nice and small one..for my coolpix 5000...anyone has any pics of them??thanks

Coolpix 5000 will fit nicely in my Lowepro S&F Reporter 500 AW.

Leylong Leylong ;p

any pic of it??:)

yar i did...i didn't think their bags are that nice leh...will pick up 1 soon..er...i love crumple bags...wonder if they are avaliable around..

Originally posted by Simon

Coolpix 5000 will fit nicely in my Lowepro S&F Reporter 500 AW.

Leylong Leylong ;p

simon selling your bag?

have u decided to take my wise advice and get a DOMKE one instead? :D

Posted this in ckiang's poll on the number of camera bags. I am very happy with this design, and my friends all though it is cool. Used it a few times already for outings and the comfort and convenience this provides cannot be over-stated.

aad.jpg

Not sure if the work belt can be found easily in Singapore, but you can always use a normal belt.

By the way, Tweek will be visiting Seattle next month. You might want to see if he can buy one here for you.:D

The belt shown here is a Craftsman brand and the price is US$15.99 plus tax. I have seen the same belt from another maker at US$12.99. The pouches are US$9.90 each but you might prefer to get them in Singapore as they should be pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.