Camera Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

delirious

Any cool camera bags around??i looking for a nice and small one..for my coolpix 5000...anyone has any pics of them??thanks

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by delirious
Any cool camera bags around??i looking for a nice and small one..for my coolpix 5000...anyone has any pics of them??thanks
Coolpix 5000 will fit nicely in my Lowepro S&F Reporter 500 AW.

Leylong Leylong ;p

D

delirious

any pic of it??:)

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
Originally posted by Simon

Coolpix 5000 will fit nicely in my Lowepro S&F Reporter 500 AW.

Leylong Leylong ;p
Haha!!! I think you can fit more than 10 Coolpix 5K in that bag!!!;p

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
delirious, you can drop by this site to see a whole range of lowepro bags. http://www.lowepro.com/

Cathay carries them locally. Surprise you didn't pick up a bag while getting the camera, assuming that you bought your camera at Cathay.

D

delirious

yar i did...i didn't think their bags are that nice leh...will pick up 1 soon..er...i love crumple bags...wonder if they are avaliable around..

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
Posted this in ckiang's poll on the number of camera bags. I am very happy with this design, and my friends all though it is cool. Used it a few times already for outings and the comfort and convenience this provides cannot be over-stated.

Not sure if the work belt can be found easily in Singapore, but you can always use a normal belt.

By the way, Tweek will be visiting Seattle next month. You might want to see if he can buy one here for you.:D

The belt shown here is a Craftsman brand and the price is US$15.99 plus tax. I have seen the same belt from another maker at US$12.99. The pouches are US$9.90 each but you might prefer to get them in Singapore as they should be pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom