camera bag????

Status
Not open for further replies.

axiaso2

Sep 29, 2008
Hi y'all,

good day to all of u.. jst bought a 450d cam with kit lens 18-55.. However, I am hesitant to take it ourside coz I still dnt have a camera bag.. wanna ask for help... :D i am thinking of buying a camera bag, and I am considering a crumpler keystone. However, it is waaaaayyyy expensive. i dnt mind spending the dollars but I dunno if it is worth it. then I saw this ubran equip bag... and it is waaaaaaaaayyyy cheap... I want to get your opinion if it is any good?? heehee.. any penny saved is worth it as long as it dont destroys my camera... :D thanks very much y'all!! this forum rocks!!!

hmm....dunno about this ubran equip bag :p but for the cumpler, you get what you pay for :thumbsup:

Of course, you could try out lowepro bags which are boring but exceptionally functional :thumbsup:

Do you know how huge the keystone is? Your kit will fill one-fifth of its entire space only. :bsmilie:

Do you know how huge the keystone is? Your kit will fill one-fifth of its entire space only. :bsmilie:

That is the excuse to get more lenses next time. ;p

jus got a lowepro rezo 190 from ms color, can practically fit all my current equipment inside (450d with BG, 17-50 f2.8, 70-200 f4, 580ex ii and other stuff). cost? only $45

Since you're looking around for bags, you can consider other options like lowepro, tamrac and of cos crumpler. Crumplers has very good padding and often look good. Lowepro quality is considered quite good and most of the time is cheaper than crumpler.

Personally I have 3 bags, Tamrac Adventure 9 (backpack), Lowepro Top Loader Zoom II and a Crumpler (not sure the model). Using this for different purpose depending on the load. My opinion that all of them works pretty well to protect my cam. But what I can say is that Crumpler has the best padding and I'm never nervous about the my cameara gear when it's stored in my Crumpler.

Seems that the stock is still not in for the million dollar home? Any suggestion where can get it?

try to get a camera bag which have many components so you can enjoy the space and for future use, as you buy more lenses. A backpack camera bag does quite fine.

Keystone? Huge? Parts of the compartment are tapered and can only fit smaller items. Not to mention that the pockets on the outside are practically useless.

Lol try the Crumpler 7 Million Dollar House.

Kata bags are also good. for me, Kata bags are of better quality than crumpler.

I just bought a Kata 214 series, used to have a crumpler but it was way too bulky to bring inside crowded places.

crumpler 7 million dollar is my choice:thumbsup:
is it's yours?:devil:

Hi y'all,

good day to all of u.. jst bought a 450d cam with kit lens 18-55.. However, I am hesitant to take it ourside coz I still dnt have a camera bag.. wanna ask for help... :D i am thinking of buying a camera bag, and I am considering a crumpler keystone. However, it is waaaaayyyy expensive. i dnt mind spending the dollars but I dunno if it is worth it. then I saw this ubran equip bag... and it is waaaaaaaaayyyy cheap... I want to get your opinion if it is any good?? heehee.. any penny saved is worth it as long as it dont destroys my camera... :D thanks very much y'all!! this forum rocks!!!

Go to any of the well known camera shops and have a feel of those bags before deciding.

Not so sure on the Urban bag.. but I believe it paying more for a good quality camera bag. A good quality camera bag will last you for years & believe me it's money well-spent.
Crumpler 7 Million Dollar or the Domke F-6...I second that!!

Owner of 7 million dollar home.... love it.... Simple and functional... I just love the shoulder strap... allows you better comfort during a long day of shoot...

Owner of 7 million dollar home.... love it.... Simple and functional... I just love the shoulder strap... allows you better comfort during a long day of shoot...

may i know how much you got your bag for?

Have been using Crumpler 7 MilDH, lovin it but recently, gotten myself the LowePro Nova 170 for casual outing, I must say, they're more functional than Crumpler... with all the extra pockets and zips here and there. It even has a PVC/nylon all-weather cover to protect it all round, 360º. But yes... boring looking lor when compared to Crumpler. It currently fits my 40D, 24-105 and either an extra lens or flash gun.

Anyways, the Nova series is latest from LowePro which are less 'squarish' looking. Good luck...

may i know how much you got your bag for?

I believe I paid about $145 after 10% discount...entitled for all DBS LiveFresh or EpiCentre cards holder. Errm, apparently the shops at Peninsula are selling Crumpler at same price too, I thought I can somehow get it cheaper :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.