Status
Not open for further replies.
it would depend on what you have inside your bag
can it contain everything you have?
some prefer shoulder slings while some prefer backpacks
it is very subjective

so i would guess you will have to decide for yourself
if you like the bag or not

I like backpack style and got d50 & d80 , abt 4 lens and a loaptop to fit in to the bag , so can compudaypack by lowepro handle it , it notice those bag are abit ex and onli got a abt $200 to spare on bag .

can handle or not is one problem , another problem is ur shooting style. U really need to carry all ur equipment ? Transport or fast access ? 4 lens u said is what lens ?

Bcoz those gear i carry is 50% for my wife and 50% for me , i dun really need fast acess , i use it for traveling oversea use , beside 2 cam and a laptop , is 18-200mm , 70-300mm , 28mm and a 18-135mm lens , sb800 flash that all i have .

the compuday pack i thinks would be too tight for ur equipment since u have 2 body, 4 lens (3 zoom and one prime) and one flash unit . In this bag u want to carry personal stuff like jacket,food also or only camera ?

camera and notbook bag ...

bring your equip there and try to load it in and carry it.
water bottle? tripod? brolly?
next you need to look at the construction of the bag
will it last? strap, buckles?
Water proof? Shock Proof?
thief magnet?

then suggest u buy other bags from lowepro which for carry camera, i mean like compu trekker ...etc they don't have upper comparment so can store more.

Hi recently for think of getting a new camera bag and have lowepro compudaypack in mind , iszit good enuff for a beginner like me ?

is there a bag for beginner???

Bcoz those gear i carry is 50% for my wife and 50% for me , i dun really need fast acess , i use it for traveling oversea use , beside 2 cam and a laptop , is 18-200mm , 70-300mm , 28mm and a 18-135mm lens , sb800 flash that all i have .

This is no beginner :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.