Camera Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

smtan24

Dec 21, 2005
Tampines
I thinking of getting a shoulderbag. I already own a Lowepro back pack. There are so many brand out there.

Tamrac
Lowepro
Tenba
Domke

I have to admit I attracted to the Domke F-6. So what brand is good.

I thinking of getting a shoulderbag. I already own a Lowepro back pack. There are so many brand out there.

Tamrac
Lowepro
Tenba
Domke

I have to admit I attracted to the Domke F-6. So what brand is good.

just got my new lowepro Stealth reporter D200AW...superb...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

by the way, I just sold off my Rezo 160 & Mini Trekker...

im using 3 lowepro bag, nv tried other before. but i think lowepro got one of the lowest pricing.

I've got 2 camera bodies. One Dynax 5D and Dynax 7 and I probably 2-3 lens and a flash. What do you suggest?

I've got 2 camera bodies. One Dynax 5D and Dynax 7 and I probably 2-3 lens and a flash. What do you suggest?
depends on what kind of bag you like... shoulder? sling? backpack?
for shoulder bag you might want to consider the lowepro stealth reporter d400 or mini trekker for backpack.

Domke F-6 would be too small for your set up, maybe a F-2 would be good :)

Try Crumpler 7 million dollar home.. :thumbsup:

depends on what kind of bag you like... shoulder? sling? backpack?
for shoulder bag you might want to consider the lowepro stealth reporter d400 or mini trekker for backpack.

I going for a shoulder bag.

Domke F-6 would be too small for your set up, maybe a F-2 would be good :)

Domke F-6 can fit BUT you either need to attached the body and lens and put it downward (assuming that is a short zoom) or detach the lens and put the body on both side. BUT it will be very tight :( .. F2 is a better recommendation but it is a bit big for my liking .. best is you bring all your equipment and try to fit it in yourself.

Im using Mini trekker AW and computrekker AW for most shoots.
Got quite a few spare EX180.. cheap yet serve its purposes, maximum i tried it could squeeze in 4x tele 80-200 f2.8 and a D200 with a 18-200 :)

Lowepro Rover AW Plus :thumbsup:

tamrac adventure 9 =) it's a good bag to have. but doesn't come cheap. with another big compactment to store other stuffs as well. planning to get one soon =)

I saw Tamrac adventure 7 & i ask the uncle how much, he says $135... expensive...

I saw Tamrac adventure 7 & i ask the uncle how much, he says $135... expensive...

some1 selling his Tamrac adventure 9 and he bought at 250$...Tamrac has a higher price tab than lowepro tho..but they have a very diff design..

I've talked to people and the lowepro Stealth Reporterseems to be quite popular.

can hold an unmounted 70-200 lens?

think those backpack with full insert sure no problem not those cam store at the below part type tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.