Camera Bag


Status
Not open for further replies.

makan007

New Member
Feb 17, 2002
223
0
0
Singapore
#1
I read the article on 'How to choose a camera Bag?' on CP's website. Any URL for LowePro bags? How much it cost for a medium-sized bag (shoulder bag design)?
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#4
Can get mini trekker.. (i am using it). Can fit 2 SLR size camera with filters and maybe a few lense. Even got a tripod attachment so you can attach your tripod to the bag then carry both things ard.. frees your hand =)

Price is around $130 at CP. But need to bargain.
 

makan007

New Member
Feb 17, 2002
223
0
0
Singapore
#6
Originally posted by Klause
Can get mini trekker.. (i am using it). Can fit 2 SLR size camera with filters and maybe a few lense. Even got a tripod attachment so you can attach your tripod to the bag then carry both things ard.. frees your hand =)

Price is around $130 at CP. But need to bargain.
Any bags lower than $100? I still prefer shoulder bag design.
 

Kit

Well-Known Member
Jan 19, 2002
11,708
42
48
42
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
#7
Try the LowePro Nova series or the smaller S&F reporter series. They should be under $100.

$130 is just a "show" price at CP. If you asked, the price will drop significantly. I once got a bag for $70 plus but that tag was over $100.
 

Shadus

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
841
0
0
43
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
#8
Dun think any good bags from lowepro is less than $100.
SHoulder bags are the reporter series. The reporter 400 seems quite popular, think it cost about $150.
 

#10
Can get bag at CP at approximately half of what is on the price tag. My S&F Rover Light was tagged at $262, got it at $130. And Isomer's Orion Trekker was bought at around $60 while the price tag staes $125. Both the bags are backpacks (due to our criteria of carrying school books in the bag).
 

makan007

New Member
Feb 17, 2002
223
0
0
Singapore
#11
Originally posted by Flare
Can get bag at CP at approximately half of what is on the price tag. My S&F Rover Light was tagged at $262, got it at $130. And Isomer's Orion Trekker was bought at around $60 while the price tag staes $125. Both the bags are backpacks (due to our criteria of carrying school books in the bag).
You mean u hav to bargain with them before they give you discount or they juz quote any price lower than the price tag?
 

Kit

Well-Known Member
Jan 19, 2002
11,708
42
48
42
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
#12
I usually pretend that I haven't seen the price tag, just ask them directly. The price they quote will always be much lower. However, don't expect them to further lower their prices.
 

makan007

New Member
Feb 17, 2002
223
0
0
Singapore
#14
Does Lowepro offers limited lifetime warranty for their camera bags in Singapore?
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#15
Originally posted by makan007
Does Lowepro offers limited lifetime warranty for their camera bags in Singapore?
Yes they do...in fact, I once exchanged a screwed-up one for a brand new one within a month...with no trouble @ all!

That's what I call service! ;)
 

rueyloon

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,680
0
36
www.rueyloon.com
#16
one word about the backpack design, backpacks are less efficient with space. You'll end up with some of the space "wasted" and unutilized. "top loaders" make more efficient use with space.
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#17
Originally posted by AdamGoi


Yes they do...in fact, I once exchanged a screwed-up one for a brand new one within a month...with no trouble @ all!

That's what I call service! ;)
how screw up was it? u bring back to CP for exchange?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom