Camera Bag - with NIKON wordings

Status
Not open for further replies.

zratter

Jun 17, 2009
Hi Guys,

Looking for a bag to buy. I want a bag with some-kind-of NIKON wordings but not the free bag that you get from buying the camera. Prefer shoulder bag. Equipments are: D90 + grip, 50mm lens and 17-55mm f2.8 lens. Can you please recommend me? I was looking online at Crumpler 'the That' bag made for Nikon but not sure whether it is still widely sold out there. Thanks.

Why? does Nikon pay you to advertise for them? If you die die want to be their free walking advertisement, and let the whole world know you have a DSLR in that bag (which makes it worth stealing) then you could also get any bag and have "Nikon" embroidered on it for about 10 SGD.

Why? does Nikon pay you to advertise for them? If you die die want to be their free walking advertisement, and let the whole world know you have a DSLR in that bag (which makes it worth stealing) then you could also get any bag and have "Nikon" embroidered on it for about 10 SGD.

each person is entitled to their personal preference... crumpler didn't pay me for carrying their bag with their logo on it, neither does Deuter, nor Nike, nor Adidas...

Last edited:
I'd rather save the effort and get something else, though.

No need such condescending remarks to newbies. Be nice and observe CS term of use :nono:

Hi Guys,

Looking for a bag to buy. I want a bag with some-kind-of NIKON wordings but not the free bag that you get from buying the camera. Prefer shoulder bag. Equipments are: D90 + grip, 50mm lens and 17-55mm f2.8 lens. Can you please recommend me? I was looking online at Crumpler 'the That' bag made for Nikon but not sure whether it is still widely sold out there. Thanks.

if u really want the Nikon Logo, choices become abit limited, but otherwise can consider Kata Bags, i'm also considering one

The only ones I can think of are the Lowepro bags. Think only the Rezo range has the word "Nikon" on it? I'm just curious though. Why do you want the word "Nikon" on it? Not that it's bad, but it severely limits your choices of camera bags.

bro, it's personal preference. And Nikon doesn't pay me to advertise but rather, I pay them to give me the tools to take pictures.

Hi Guys,

Get sth else lar.
Why advertise for them for free?
And it cries out the louder "This is a camera bag, inside contains a few grand of equipment, feel free to rob me" :nono:

The only ones I can think of are the Lowepro bags. Think only the Rezo range has the word "Nikon" on it? I'm just curious though. Why do you want the word "Nikon" on it? Not that it's bad, but it severely limits your choices of camera bags.

Hi Blur Shadow,

Nothing specific but I was wondering since Canon has a Crumpler does a bag for Canon users, why not Nikon. So I was just putting this up just in case anyone out there knows of anything similar for Nikon.

Get sth else lar.
Why advertise for them for free?
And it cries out the louder "This is a camera bag, inside contains a few grand of equipment, feel free to rob me" :nono:

Hi,

Sure, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice.

Hi Blur Shadow,

Nothing specific but I was wondering since Canon has a Crumpler does a bag for Canon users, why not Nikon. So I was just putting this up just in case anyone out there knows of anything similar for Nikon.

Btw that red bag looks absolutely horrible:thumbsd:

hahaha that red bag is too striking, I wouldnt have gotten it too...

Haha... My 7 Million Dollar Home that I am using as well is also the same red... Guess one man's meat is another man's poison!

for such equipment,

i'd put my hands in better bags then lowepro.

seriously, get a bag that cost more, but still it protects your cams and lens worth a few thousand

there's domke, billingham and thinktank...

if you still like the word nikon on the bag, get any tailor to embroid it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.