Camera Bag Suggestion needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chestersigua

Apr 8, 2011
Singapore
I have recently bought another camera body and I am intending to buy a camera bag. However, I need help from the brothers and sisters here because I do not know which bag will fit my gear. My criteria are as follows:

1. Good Price
  2. Can fit 2 gripped Canon 5D IIs
  3. Have room for a 15 inch Macbook Pro
  4. Can fit 3 Speedlights
  5. Carry-On Luggage Friendly
  6. Can fit 1 telephoto and 2 zoom lenses

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Anyone who also sells one may send me a private message...

Last edited:
Define $Good_Price. Your definition is different from others. It's always good to define an absolute amount of $.

Just go to any camera shop and have a hands on. Bags are a very personal thing and there are so many to choose from.

I think the majority of the brands have bags that fit your requirements, just that the "good price" is a lit vague to interpret... Like what DD123 have said, you should go down to the camera shops and try it out.

Thanks bros... Was looking for somewhere below $300.00

Anyway, I will just probably go to the stores then.. Cheers!

Think abt 200 to 250, you can get a relatively good one from Lowepro. I prefer this brand for it's adjustable padding.

However, I need help from the brothers and sisters here because I do not know which bag will fit my gear.

Shortlist the brand with styles/designs you like, then check out their websites.

Most will have a list of estimated gear that'll fit into the bag, along with photos of it packed with gear. Along with the dimensions, should be sufficient for you to shortlist a few models. Then, head down to local shops with your gear to try.

E.g.

Fits: Pro DSLR with attached lens (up to 70-200mm f/2.8); 2 extra lenses; pro flash or LED light; headphones; microphone; extra audio gear; up to a 17" laptop; tripod or DSLR video rig

DSLR-Video-Fastpack_350_bottom-stuffed_rig_Laptop.jpg

-----

That sounds like it'll be one heavy bag, likely looking at a roller?

Get the Gura Gear bag. My bro had one, and I used it for a while when he was in Singapore last January. Very nice bag, big enough for all your gears and light enough to be carried easily.

I would have bought one if I have the monies. Anyway, that bag can easily be customized, no problem. TKfoto is selling by the way,

http://www.tkfoto.com.sg/index.php?...319:gura-gear-kiboko-30l&catid=134&Itemid=292

Thanks to all the replies and suggestions! I will now close the thread... Cheers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.