Camera Bag reccomendation

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
Hi all,

I have got a question.

Would anyone recommend me a camera bag that I could put documents, preferably A4 size and a 14 inch laptop + my camera which is a 40D with a battery grip and 3 other lenses, longest being the 70-200 f/4 IS?

I have looked at some,

KATA 3N1-33 series,
Nat Geo Walk About Collection 5070; and
The Nat Geo NG A5270.

Any comments?

Thank you in advance.

labla said:
Hi all,

I have got a question.

Would anyone recommend me a camera bag that I could put documents, preferably A4 size and a 14 inch laptop + my camera which is a 40D with a battery grip and 3 other lenses, longest being the 70-200 f/4 IS?

I have looked at some,

KATA 3N1-33 series,
The Nat Geo NG A5270.

Any comments?

Thank you in advance.

I like my kata dr 467i. :) it doesn't even look like a camera bag.

Hi all,

I have got a question.

I have looked at some,

KATA 3N1-33 series,
The Nat Geo NG A5270.

Any comments?

Thank you in advance.

Think Tank Streetwalker HD.

If you want a more stylo one can consider crumpler

crumplers will destroy ur clothing...search up the net...thats y i sell all my crumplers..

Hinata76 may i know why u say tht?

crumplers will destroy ur clothing...search up the net...thats y i sell all my crumplers..

I have been using crumpler sling bags for close to 6years now. I don't see how it will destroy your clothing.
(I would assume here that the normal sling bag and crumpler camera bag are of same material.)

Hinata76 said:

When I searched 'Crumpler destroy clothing' all I got was lowepro destroying clothing. :eek:

Can't go wrong with the thinktank streetwalker HD

Looks like the think tank's pretty popular :) I think I'll go have a look at them this weekend then. But it's more of a camera bag rather than a bagpack.

Not that I am looking for a bagpack, but I was hoping that since I am entering Uni I could use it to store documents too.

Last edited:
I have been using crumpler sling bags for close to 6years now. I don't see how it will destroy your clothing.
(I would assume here that the normal sling bag and crumpler camera bag are of same material.)

from clubsnap...see link...
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/173843-Lowepro-vs-Crumpler

I prefer Lowepro. Crumpler's Chicken Tex material feels like sandpaper. The first camera bag I ever bought years ago had similar surface roughness and it can actually damage tailored pants or fine cotton shirts with regular usage. But maybe if you wear jeans.....

Think Tank has better shoulder strap design and material. I've both the Kata DR467 and TT HD. HTH.

I prefer Lowepro. Crumpler's Chicken Tex material feels like sandpaper. The first camera bag I ever bought years ago had similar surface roughness and it can actually damage tailored pants or fine cotton shirts with regular usage. But maybe if you wear jeans.....

THAT EXPLAINS MY SHIRT ISSUE! I was wondering was it the way I sit or what?! Mine's a Deuteur anyway :p

Think Tank has better shoulder strap design and material. I've both the Kata DR467 and TT HD. HTH.
Hmmm alright alright. Looks pretty cool. Bags should get from orient? They seem to have more stock. Cathay has very little stock.

Hinata76 said:

Never had this issue, even when using my crumpler while wearing business attires etc. :dunno:

THAT EXPLAINS MY SHIRT ISSUE! I was wondering was it the way I sit or what?! Mine's a Deuteur anyway :p

Hmmm alright alright. Looks pretty cool. Bags should get from orient? They seem to have more stock. Cathay has very little stock.

Can try TK too