Camera Bag reccomendation

hmm i'm using the free nikon kata bag so far so good.. it fit 2 dslr (d3k with 35mm and d7k with 50mm) and 2 others lens and flash.. and
abit of personal item at the top compartment

Looking like 20 dollar bag is actually a good thing. Especially if you travel a lot.

I use the R30. And mine is starting to fade, and it is starting to look better and better. ;$

Your one is black or pinestone? How to make it fade in colour? Mine is Black don't know it will fade or not.

Your one is black or pinestone? How to make it fade in colour? Mine is Black don't know it will fade or not.

Mine is pinestone. My strap is starting to fade like the old style army PT shirts.. turning yellowish... nice.

How to make it fade? I did not even have to try... Just use it more, walk in the sun, and sweat. :p

Last edited:
In Singapore it doesn't just rain, it pours! Was caught in the heavy rain once and I thot : "There goes my camera & lens!" but was surprised my Crumpler camera bag was kept dry inside although there was a puddle on top of the bag. Phew!!

Last edited:
Tucksoon said:
A great thread for bag recommendations. I'm actually looking for a stylish shoulder bag without velcro. Any recommendation? Thanks guys! :)

Get lowepro passport sling. No Velcro, looks like a normal sling bag, can take out the insert to use bag as normal bag.

Top opening.

The only thing is the shoulder pad is too thin. But u can buy another pad for $10 or so.

I have a Lowepro stealth reporter bag, all the perspiration & rainwater make the buckles rusty... :bsmilie:

I think need to do some rework on it soon.