Camera Bag reccomendation

Never had this issue

if I buy it, finance minister will declare state of emergency.... -_-""

Must do it subtley....

:bsmilie: i also facing same problem with my cabinet, need share tips to smuggle in... First, no tags, no wraps, no receipt..

Hi all,

I have got a question.

Would anyone recommend me a camera bag that I could put documents, preferably A4 size and a 14 inch laptop + my camera which is a 40D with a battery grip and 3 other lenses, longest being the 70-200 f/4 IS?

I have looked at some,

KATA 3N1-33 series,
Nat Geo Walk About Collection 5070; and
The Nat Geo NG A5270.

Any comments?

Thank you in advance.

I just kope a Manfrotto Unica V off B&S for a steal, it's an option for you.

It's a shoulder bag though, so might not be as easy to carry around, but definitely shoulder bags are much easier when it comes to changing lenses.

Just got my TTHD 2days ago from OP (last piece) and now using it to travel, really good and useful.....love that feel

my vote for thinktank too... comfort and will not kill your shoulder from aching. Can put alot of equipments yet you wont feel much load on your shoulder. Price for the bags are standard at all outlets so depend on whether they will give any discount.

Better go down and try before you get it. The hard drive series seem very popular and some outlets are out of stock.

Last edited:
i think the nat geo 5070 will be a good choice.. its nice but a bit pricy tho..

my vote for thinktank too... comfort and will not kill your shoulder from aching. Can put alot of equipments yet you wont feel much load on your shoulder. Price for the bags are standard at all outlets so depend on whether they will give any discount.

Better go down and try before you get it. The hard drive series seem very popular and some outlets are out of stock.

One shop in SLS quote at ridiculous price of $320 for this bag, it's not OP or AP.

Cowseye said:
One shop in SLS quote at ridiculous price of $320 for this bag, it's not OP or AP.

Wow...u must look like a Robert ..lol

haha. i called up TK and OP before buying. they quoted the same price. so i bought it. at TK. for $238. gosh. $320?

kei1309 said:
haha. i called up TK and OP before buying. they quoted the same price. so i bought it. at TK. for $238. gosh. $320?

Wah!! Got $1 discount! Unfair!! Lol
I tot TTHD is standard price $239?

How to get 1 dollar discount? They quote me all RRP... Looking for another TT sling bag, the TTHD too big to bring out for shooting here. TT bag very poisonous

normally on the price will show on the tag of the bag if dont have they can just anyhow quote you. So becareful not to give carrot to them.

doubleace said:
normally on the price will show on the tag of the bag if dont have they can just anyhow quote you. So becareful not to give carrot to them.

As long as you do ur homework, know the price, u will not get con easily, watch out for some so call reputable stores too, their knives are much well hidden with the big shop front and good sales tactics.

For small shoots equipment is transported in SKB cases (think Pelican cases, but better), and within the cases/case are ThinkTank bags for on-location shooting.

i dunno. the guy quoted me $238.

and i heard that the price is controlled tightly by TT