Camera Bag Poll - Lowepro, Crumpler or Domke

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
Just finding out which your favorite camera bag and why?

Pokiemon - I am using the Crumpler Next Venue. Quite padded but don't really like the "secret" compartment to store the lens.

i am thinking of getting a new bag? is top loader good?

FiveIronFrenzy said:
Function wise, Lowepro for me. Though I do own a couple of crumplers as well.

crumpers are ex .ley....which shop sells the cheapest crumpers around? thanks

CP lor....20% off their usual price tag.... but still exp lar...i just bought a schrinkle today....sigh....eating grass for the rest of the month liao :bsmilie:

kegler said:
CP lor....20% off their usual price tag.... but still exp lar...i just bought a schrinkle today....sigh....eating grass for the rest of the month liao :bsmilie:

I went, so ex!!! no money... lowepro still looks ok..( price i mean )

GENO said:
I went, so ex!!! no money... lowepro still looks ok..( price i mean )

they r the cheapest in town... atleast they give discount... even apple members buying from crumpler retail also dun have 20%.... iirc only 10%.... lol
i prefer crumpler as it looks more casual n less of a camera bag which means less pro.... lowepro looks too pro liao.... and bags like domke n brillingham is worse... even more attention seeking... tsk tsk

Domke (ballastic) is the best. tough, comfortable, waterproof, spacious, but too expensive.

i think i paid $150 for my next venue at CP.

top compartment can store 1 camer horizontally, 2 100mm lens.
secret compartment can store 1 580 flash, 1 zoom lens, 1 prime lens. nice to look at but don't find it very functional.

i think i prefer just one level so easier to switch lens.

do u guys know which lowepro can store 1 cam and about 5 lens?

pokiemon said:
i think i paid $150 for my next venue at CP.

top compartment can store 1 camer horizontally, 2 100mm lens.
secret compartment can store 1 580 flash, 1 zoom lens, 1 prime lens. nice to look at but don't find it very functional.

i think i prefer just one level so easier to switch lens.

do u guys know which lowepro can store 1 cam and about 5 lens?

i think my friend stored 1 pro body + 5lense or more? + sb800 in his lowepro 400aw

also depends which 5lense u wanna carry lar.... lol...

ahbeng - i heard about domke too. functional but ex. where do they sell it in singapore? more ex than crumpler?

pokiemon said:
ahbeng - i heard about domke too. functional but ex. where do they sell it in singapore? more ex than crumpler?

CP again...lol.... slightly more expensive than crumpler.... and the mother of camera bags is start with B

the polls so far...5 participants.

most popular...
1. crumpler - 3 users
2. lowepro - 2 user

most expensive
1. domke
2. crumpler
3. lowepro

kegler said:
CP again...lol.... slightly more expensive than crumpler.... and the mother of camera bags is start with B

i am looking into TAMRAC too..

pokiemon said:

i have only seen them in CP. they come in limited pcs, so once sold it will take a very long time for new stocks. even the CP people do not know when will the new stock coming. so if you happen to see a suitable Domke in CP, get it fast. having said that, their replicas are sold at TCW.

yup...400AW sure can store 1 body and 5 lenses......

check this out http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1110322&postcount=19

just got my Domke F2 too, i prefer the feel and touch of the domke over the 400AW.........

but u will not go wrong with either one...both are good bags! :thumbsup:

Cheers....

kegler said:
i think my friend stored 1 pro body + 5lense or more? + sb800 in his lowepro 400aw

also depends which 5lense u wanna carry lar.... lol...

me now using 2 lowepro...but i dont like its design..haiz...

GENO said:
i am looking into TAMRAC too..

the new series of tamrac shoulders are super big and bulky. good for saftey of equipment but hard to move about.

try ordering Domke bags from US (B&H PHoto), they are so much cheaper in US, plus shipping to S'pore.. the total price could be lesser than what CP is selling now..........

Cheers......

ahbeng said:
i have only seen them in CP. they come in limited pcs, so once sold it will take a very long time for new stocks. even the CP people do not know when will the new stock coming. so if you happen to see a suitable Domke in CP, get it fast. having said that, their replicas are sold at TCW.

plinius - thanks for the photos! great photos.

maybe lowepro should start giving some of their bags names! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.