Camera Bag for Overseas Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

koroshiya8

Jul 30, 2008
Hi all, anything to take note of when getting a camera bag ? looks like Vanguard is a very popular and common brands. Currently i'm using stock bag that comes with the EOS650 but prefer a more humble bag that doesnt announce to everyone that 'this is a canon camera bag'.

I'm holding 3 lenses now, the 18-135, EF40-f2.8 and a Sigma 70-300... any particular factor to consider when getting a bag? looking at a sling bag for this. many thanks !

What is your budget? Billingham and ONA have pretty good messenger camera bags. They dont scream CAMERA BAG either. Only Downside is the price

What is your budget? Billingham and ONA have pretty good messenger camera bags. They dont scream CAMERA BAG either. Only Downside is the price

budget less < $200 bah.... enough? hehe.. also curious if you guys using haversack for camera, how you manage if you need to also carry a normal haversack during travel ?

You can also refer to the previous 100+ threads that asked the same thing you are asking.

1. Head down to one of the many camera accessories store in Singapore
2. Look for the bag you desire
3. Buy the bag you desire
4. Walk off a happy person

There are many bags of different prices. Some are branded, some are expensive, some look innocuous and are ridiculously cheap. Gotta go find them yourself.

Thanks guys, my question is not that open-ended, but.. nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.