camera bag for nikon d5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

prehistorik

Nov 12, 2009
Singapore West
hi guys!

do you know of any bag (a camera bag that shapes like that of a DSLR camera) that would perfectly fit my Nikon D5000?

the free bag is kinda bulky for me to bring every time i go out to photo shoot....

please if you know of anything, tell me what the price is (hope its just cheap), where to buy (a reliable shop)

thanks a lot guys!

Tamrac, Lowepro and other do produce bag close to your need and they are usually called "Toploader". Refer to price guide section and respective web site to determine one that suits your need. :)

18-1913-IMG2_LRG.jpeg

This seems not bad.

Sorry I don't know the price.
Cathay Photo has a large range.... so does Camera Workshop in Peninsula Shopping Centre

18-1913-IMG2_LRG.jpeg

This seems not bad.

Sorry I don't know the price.
Cathay Photo has a large range.... so does Camera Workshop in Peninsula Shopping Centre

Bought this for $20 from Cathay Photo about 1-2 yrs ago. Not sure if it still cost the same now.

Am using the Lowepro Apex series. good to fit my camera, and 2 other slots good for lens and flash. think it was $39 fm Alan Photo.

Bought this for $20 from Cathay Photo about 1-2 yrs ago. Not sure if it still cost the same now.

yes, this is it....thanks guys!!! but do you know what brand model of Lowepro bag is this? hopefully its still at $20 until now....

yes, this is it....thanks guys!!! but do you know what brand model of Lowepro bag is this? hopefully its still at $20 until now....

It is Cirrus something.

It is Cirrus something.

Click on THIS link to see the Lowepro range.
Of course, Lowepro is not the only brand selling this type of camera bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.