Camera Backpacks?Any recommendations

AtomClassic

Feb 7, 2012
hi,i m a newbie,thinking of getting a backpack for my cameras,lens,etc.

currently owning a MK2 and two lens and nd to attach a tripod to the bag too for travel

any recommendations from bros here>

hi,i m a newbie,thinking of getting a backpack for my cameras,lens,etc.

currently owning a MK2 and two lens and nd to attach a tripod to the bag too for travel

any recommendations from bros here>

You can check out Thinktank streetwalker pro.

I like the Nat Geo series coz it looks good. The african rucksack series I mean. Generally don't like Lowepro, Thinktank, Kata coz they all look similar. Especially the black ones.

Been using streetwalker pro. Awesome stuff. I recommend tht if u carry camera stuff only. For travel i recommend u to checkout lowepro compuday or fastpack.

my vote goes to natgeo-5159.. but would be too eye-catching imo..

Think tank rotation 360. Very sturdy but kinda heavy. Plus point is that it can also act as a belt pack xD

Last edited:
Newbie straight to 5Dmii ?!

we have to remember. good photography is not how much your gear costs.

ThinkTank Streetwalker HardDrive....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I used a Kata 3n1 before changing to a Natgeo walkabout 5070. Natgeo walkabout is great for travelling in my opinion, can put laptop, 2 lens, 1 camera body, one flash and a tripod on the side. Plus a top compartment for misc stuff. For me it's more for style.. Haha

ThinkTank Streetwalker HardDrive....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is overkill. i can fit 3x TS' gear into this bag. i own it and i know it.

plus a laptop and loads of other stuff. but this is not what TS would need

tks every1!!!should getting streetwalker pro

i have a streetwalker pro too~

IMAG0322.jpg

but i am very generous with the space management.. as long as can fit my stuffs can liao~

i have a streetwalker pro too~

IMAG0322.jpg

but i am very generous with the space management.. as long as can fit my stuffs can liao~

Ooo I like your use of the padding to make a semi-circle compartment (top right)... good idea!

i'd suggest for TT streetwalker pro as well!!

had used the fastpack 350, but didnt really like it :)

I got the streetwalker pro. Very comfortable, lots of space and compartments and feels light when your equipments are heavy. Water proof threading and raincoat as well. Got tripod holder. It's almost like an all in one except a laptop compartment which the Streetwalker harddrive has. I feel like switching now..