Status
Not open for further replies.

KamWeng

Apr 7, 2002
Jurong
Visit site
Hi all,

I have 2 questions on the Camedia Master 2.01 software:

1. As we know, in the CM software there're 2 pane display. Left pane displays the folder, while right pane displays the thumbnails of the photos. When I double click on a thumbnail, that photo will be displayed. But sometimes it fits the right pane window just nice, some other times it's smaller. Seems like it's not consistent. How do I make it displays the photo as fit to window (right pane) always?

2. Before the .mov files being downloaded into my PC, I can see the thumbnails in My Camera in the right pane. But after they're downloaded into the PC, I can only see blank thumbnails when that particular folder is chosen/highlighted. Why huh??!?

And also, any freeware utility that can convert .mov files to .mpeg?

Thanks

Originally posted by KamWeng
Hi all,

I have 2 questions on the Camedia Master 2.01 software:

1. As we know, in the CM software there're 2 pane display. Left pane displays the folder, while right pane displays the thumbnails of the photos. When I double click on a thumbnail, that photo will be displayed. But sometimes it fits the right pane window just nice, some other times it's smaller. Seems like it's not consistent. How do I make it displays the photo as fit to window (right pane) always?

2. Before the .mov files being downloaded into my PC, I can see the thumbnails in My Camera in the right pane. But after they're downloaded into the PC, I can only see blank thumbnails when that particular folder is chosen/highlighted. Why huh??!?

And also, any freeware utility that can convert .mov files to .mpeg?

Thanks
Can answer 1
2 happen to me. I think the software can't display MOV so it hang and turn black. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Kevin
... I think the software can't display MOV so it hang and turn black. :bsmilie:

No. My CM 2.01 can display the thumbnails of the .mov files when they're still inside my cam, by highlighting My Camera in the left pane. But no more after they've been downloaded.

I have no problems at all.

For case 1, perhaps it is because I only use i format/size to take pictures so so far it is not a problem.

For case 2, I can still see the .mov thumbnails even after downlaoding them into the HDD folders...

Me too always using one resolution 1600x1200. That's what I've got. :)

Hmms, you guys can playback the MOV from Camedia v2.01?

Erh, now that I try again, it can see and play also from HDD. So I also no problem liao. Don't know what fix it.

BTW, I am using CM v2.5.

just realise that I only using CM 2.0

maybe should not upgrade at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.