Status
Not open for further replies.

KamWeng

Apr 7, 2002
Jurong
Visit site
Hi all,

I have 2 questions on the Camedia Master 2.01 software:

1. As we know, in the CM software there're 2 pane display. Left pane displays the folder, while right pane displays the thumbnails of the photos. When I double click on a thumbnail, that photo will be displayed. But sometimes it fits the right pane window just nice, some other times it's smaller. Seems like it's not consistent. How do I make it displays the photo as fit to window (right pane) always?

2. Before the .mov files being downloaded into my PC, I can see the thumbnails in My Camera in the right pane. But after they're downloaded into the PC, I can only see blank thumbnails when that particular folder is chosen/highlighted. Why huh??!?

And also, any freeware utility that can convert .mov files to .mpeg?

Thanks

Kevin

Jan 18, 2002
North West
Visit site
Originally posted by KamWeng
Hi all,

I have 2 questions on the Camedia Master 2.01 software:

1. As we know, in the CM software there're 2 pane display. Left pane displays the folder, while right pane displays the thumbnails of the photos. When I double click on a thumbnail, that photo will be displayed. But sometimes it fits the right pane window just nice, some other times it's smaller. Seems like it's not consistent. How do I make it displays the photo as fit to window (right pane) always?

2. Before the .mov files being downloaded into my PC, I can see the thumbnails in My Camera in the right pane. But after they're downloaded into the PC, I can only see blank thumbnails when that particular folder is chosen/highlighted. Why huh??!?

And also, any freeware utility that can convert .mov files to .mpeg?

Thanks
Can answer 1
2 happen to me. I think the software can't display MOV so it hang and turn black. :bsmilie:

KamWeng

Apr 7, 2002
Jurong
Visit site
Originally posted by Kevin
... I think the software can't display MOV so it hang and turn black. :bsmilie:
No. My CM 2.01 can display the thumbnails of the .mov files when they're still inside my cam, by highlighting My Camera in the left pane. But no more after they've been downloaded.

kaipium

Feb 3, 2002
Braddell
Visit site
I have no problems at all.

For case 1, perhaps it is because I only use i format/size to take pictures so so far it is not a problem.

For case 2, I can still see the .mov thumbnails even after downlaoding them into the HDD folders...

KamWeng

Apr 7, 2002
Jurong
Visit site
Me too always using one resolution 1600x1200. That's what I've got. :)

Kevin

Jan 18, 2002
North West
Visit site
Hmms, you guys can playback the MOV from Camedia v2.01?

Erh, now that I try again, it can see and play also from HDD. So I also no problem liao. Don't know what fix it.

BTW, I am using CM v2.5.

kaipium

Feb 3, 2002
Braddell
Visit site
just realise that I only using CM 2.0

maybe should not upgrade at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.