Cambodia expedition..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferris

Jul 16, 2002
singapore
Visit site
Looks like there's been a lot of members in Cambodia recently!! Its really a photographer's haven. JUst rem to bring along yr lens cleaning kit cos its really dusty in cambodia. Oh yeah and lots of drinking water too..

This is some of my contribution.. welcome any comments. All these taken in while i joined a expedition to Cambodia with SIF last year. Not sharp cos scanned from photo.

2393755-md.jpg

fishing boat at KohSdach, an island west of Shihannokville.

2393787-md.jpg

Woke up 5am to shot angkor. Well worth the effort man.

2393796-md.jpg

the pool in front of Angkor Wat

2393776-md.jpg

Weather is really hot, this inscent caught fire after i took this shot

2393780-md.jpg

1 of the ruins

2393822-md.jpg

Street shot just outside my hostel

2393819-md.jpg

Lalang just outside my hostel

2393811-md.jpg

Orphanage in Phnom Penh. This little girl is born with AIDs.. Poor thing.

Ferris said:
2393776-md.jpg

Weather is really hot, this inscent caught fire after i took this shot

when it catches fire...it suppose to be a good omen...a chinese belief...

velvia / provia ?

nice saturation.

Nice series.. really liked the colour.. nice composition too.. anymore to share?

AMDer said:
when it catches fire...it suppose to be a good omen...a chinese belief...
HAHA... Got such thing meh? The caretaker thot i set fire to it, keep staring at me.. but if according to you, i bet they must be thinking "who is the lucky person!' hehe

most shots are take with velvia 50. and i've not post process the picture. All scan from photo with FB scanner that's y its not really sharp.

Thanks for all all comments

> 1 of the ruins

that looks like preah khan's south entrance, yes?

so wat did the SIF do there last year?

hyun said:
> 1 of the ruins

that looks like preah khan's south entrance, yes?

so wat did the SIF do there last year?

seriously i don't quite remember... its in the middle of the day, while visiting one of the ruins, i had perfect skies throughout the trip. This one i find that i could shoot forma low angle towards the really blue sky.. so i took it. Its with a 20mm and polariser.

Oh and i went to cambodia as the team facilitator, our project was base on marine conservation. Called Koh Kong..Sounds like thai becos the island we went to is pretty near the thai border. The villagers actually deal is thai Baht!!

Status
Not open for further replies.