Camaro Concept BumbleBee

Status
Not open for further replies.
how big is it?

Its pretty small. Just wait for Ultimate version if you do not mind its chest being not movie accurate :cool:

Its pretty small. Just wait for Ultimate version if you do not mind its chest being not movie accurate :cool:

personally i dont really like the ultimate version , it's a bit too big and the arm and chest is really not to my liking , of coz it's a closer model to the movie version but the reason why i prefer the deluxe version is because it looks better :)

You bought 2 pieces? Or did you PS them together?
Personally I still prefer the original version of the bumblebee as seen on TV when I was a kid rather than the one in the movie.
You must be a collector I guess? :)

I bought 2 of them so i can put them side by side , 1 automobile mode and 1 robot mode :) not really a collector lah :) That bumble bee is a classic but the concept design for the new one is really good. Just my personally preference :)

Ever notice the so call soundwave in the movie? Looks so puny. True, the cartoon version is way off proportion liao.

Just like the Megatron that transform into a magnum gun in the cartoon.

Michael

Ever notice the so call soundwave in the movie? Looks so puny. True, the cartoon version is way off proportion liao.

Just like the Megatron that transform into a magnum gun in the cartoon.

Michael

Yeah the megatron transforming into magnum i also can't accept haha.. that's why i personally prefer galvatron.

just got my Optimus Prime from Jap. :)

I don't like the new bumblebee design...but Love the ultimate version one cos of the details involved in making it so close to movie. May consider buying it...but than..its so much more expensive than Optimus. but than...its a chevy leh...same as my car...haha :p

maybe some day we can try to bring out all our transformer and have some nice creative shooting. :)

I don't like the new bumblebee design...but Love the ultimate version one cos of the details involved in making it so close to movie. May consider buying it...but than..its so much more expensive than Optimus. but than...its a chevy leh...same as my car...haha :p

maybe some day we can try to bring out all our transformer and have some nice creative shooting. :)

My transformers dunno hide where liao. Only Optimus Prime ver 1 and Power Master Optimus Prime is in the showcase. Colors fading also cos been with me since primary school.

Michael

Where can i find one of this BumbleBee?

Is it from 'Simply Toys' ? Before the movie 28th June, they have it already... I remember picking up all of them to read the back story abt them in the movie...

Bumblebee Ultimate is presently a TRU exclusive which can be preordered.
Should be quite cheap, around S$160.

Ultimate Bumblebee features animatronics, it moves! gives the silly robosapien a run for the buck.
;)

can't wait to pick up my MA-10 Camaro Concept Bumblebee, visiting the toy sale later.... *drool*

Actually the Ultimate Bumblebee chess transformation that you see on the net so far are the wrongly transformed ones.....it can be transformed to be more movie accurate ;)

We can have a Optimus gathering.

So we have Optimus from series 1, Optimus from power master and Optimus from the movie. Anyone here have Optimus from Beast War and others?

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.