Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpkoh

Nov 30, 2005
Clementi
cpkoh.smugmug.com
I am trying to find out how many senior citizen retired members. May be we can arrange photography session during weekdays.

I suppose you are referring to the 'Senior Citizen' (age 50 & above?) Clubsnap members ya? :bsmilie: coz there are those 'Senior' Clubsnap members who are relatively young .... ;)

I suppose you are referring to the 'Senior Citizen' (age 50 & above?) Clubsnap members ya? :bsmilie: coz there are those 'Senior' Clubsnap members who are relatively young .... ;)
Thank you Big Belly, yes, I meant Senior Citizen (age 50 and above).

grumpy old men in this forum? :dunno:

I am one, yah good idea, lets put up a list and see how many there are.

1. Cecil

1. Cecil
2. reachme2003(late 40s)

Deckard,

I think that was a very insensitive thing to say! You will grow old one day too!

Forgive that young punk!!!! kekekeke..

BTW, is this limited to members in S'pore only?

I think TS wants to find some kaki for weekday photography outings
so must be retired

sad to say, i am just tired and not retired

1. Cecil
2. reachme2003(late 40s)
3. stevepow
4. cpkoh
5. redstorm

1. Cecil
2. reachme2003(late 40s)
3. stevepow
4. cpkoh
5. redstorm
Now that we have quite a handful of people, may be we can meet one day in the near future. Any suggestion as to when and where?

Best regards,

Yah name a place I'll be there. Need to keep this thread active - my suggestion SBG, if you have others please do suggest.

Yah name a place I'll be there. Need to keep this thread active - my suggestion SBG, if you have others please do suggest.
Yes I hope we can keep this thread active. So far you are the only one responded and I think we shall meet after the first few days of Chinese New Year. SBG (Singapore Botanic Gardens, I resumed) will be a find place to meet.

Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year.

Best regards,
CPKoh

Gongxifacai!

I am not senior, but this thread is useful and we should show our respect to senior CS Ah gong/Ah MA...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.