Calling out to all NICE CSers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-iii

Apr 17, 2005
I note that many members use the word "Nice" to comment on a photo.
Well, nothing wrong with that.... but it's time now for all csers to start commenting on photos using different vocabs!

Firstly, I feel that the photographer would be more appreciative of it. Also, it would be more constructive if the comments are not as vague as just "nice".
Hehe, even tho sometimes I myself succumb to dumbfoundedness and could only use a weakly "nice" to compliment a photo.
Well, how about we start now? ;)

sometimes, these are just post bumpers...

commenting for the sake of it... (hope I'm not opening a can of worms here)

Nice one u got there but... :think:

You mean to use nice as an opposite meaning of what it's used to be? :dunno:

Nice one there

You'll be lucky to be able to educate some of the poluation here to use:

i) "lens" and not "len"
ii) "shutter speed" and not "shuttle speed"

:angel:

Anyhow, you brought up a good point....

I used "....." because I am dumbfounded as to what else to type :sweat:

why not use numbers next time instead of words?

eg 6/10, 9/10 etc.....

:embrass:

swee :thumbsup:

espn said:
You mean to use nice as an opposite meaning of what it's used to be? :dunno:

Think he meant dat we shud be more specific n elaborate our comments on e pics rather than a plain "Nice" which is obviously very vague n clueless for e photographer.

Nice Post:devil:

How about fantastic, fabulous, amazing, superlative, wonderful, extraordinary, etc.

Also, can comment on composition, colour, subject, mood, exposure, style and a host of other attributes.......... apart from sharpness.... :) :)

nice la.. :thumbsup:

x-iii said:
I note that many members use the word "Nice" to comment on a photo.
Well, nothing wrong with that.... but it's time now for all csers to start commenting on photos using different vocabs!

Firstly, I feel that the photographer would be more appreciative of it. Also, it would be more constructive if the comments are not as vague as just "nice".
Hehe, even tho sometimes I myself succumb to dumbfoundedness and could only use a weakly "nice" to compliment a photo.
Well, how about we start now? ;)

I've been here since this started and trust me.... you are not the first and you most definitely won't be the last who tried to change something but in vain.....

for one, you've got to know that not all react positively to constructive criticism.

nice try

Oh yeah... forget to mention like e model too... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.