Calling Out newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk_online

Jul 29, 2003
Hellew, I'm still quite a newbie..

Looking for friendly G series owners to go for photo outings with.. well, not necessarily a requirement.. just looking for someone I can learn my equipment and develop my photography with..

msn & e-mail me @ sk@frens4life.com or ICQ @ 42855453..
maybe we can work out a trip to the BG or some nice spots..

i newbie using nikkor afs 24-85 G lens leh.. can pass or not? hehe.

ammox77 said:
opps i mean go shooting together and also learning from each other....you teach me i teach you hehehee :D

Canon EOS 10D
Canon EF 28 ~ 105 mm f3.5 - 4.5 II USM
Canon 420EX Speedlite
SLIK PRO 400DX

wah.. kewl.. no problem.. can u guys suggest a location, time.. to meet up for some fun shoots?

sk_online said:
wah.. kewl.. no problem.. can u guys suggest a location, time.. to meet up for some fun shoots?
Sorry to intrude,

Why not post another tread in the outing forum?
better for others that might be interested?

There may be others that wan to join in the fun.

GO GO GO!!!!

/me yong yuen zi ci ni!!!

hehehheee.....:p

sk_online said:

hmmm how about this sunday? the theme "street shooting" learn the creative of travel photography anywhere and anything you see :D for me the timeing it would be good after 11am on sunday cos i got to go church

eermm......... i have AG11 this weekend lei.. :D how about next? will open a thread in the outings category later to make it proper.. thanks guys.

sk_online said:
eermm......... i have AG11 this weekend lei.. :D how about next? will open a thread in the outings category later to make it proper.. thanks guys.

sure no problem :D anyway what is AG11

ammox77 said:
hmmm....i can teach you

TEACH ME TEACH ME!

SERIOUSLY!

I'm with no experience and eager to learn!

But then can KIV till after exams? (>141103) I'm sincere :embrass:

HelmetBox said:
TEACH ME TEACH ME!

SERIOUSLY!

I'm with no experience and eager to learn!

But then can KIV till after exams? (>141103) I'm sincere :embrass:

hmmm when will that be? im ok with it to teach or just shoot around hehehe :bsmilie:

ammox77 said:
sure no problem :D anyway what is AG11

Anything Goes 11, it's an outdoor shoot organised by Azure.

ammox77 said:
hmmm when will that be? im ok with it to teach or just shoot around hehehe :bsmilie:

>141103
After that can make time for you, anytime. Its hard to find a humble soul nowadays who's willing to pass some knowledge to an eager newbie :D

Will confirm again, now have to pay more attention to books, else drop out!

THANKS IN ADVANCE THOUGH!

HelmetBox said:
>141103
After that can make time for you, anytime. Its hard to find a humble soul nowadays who's willing to pass some knowledge to an eager newbie :D

Will confirm again, now have to pay more attention to books, else drop out!

THANKS IN ADVANCE THOUGH!

Yeah that's good make sure you concentrate on your studies first then hobby work hard and all the best for you and your studies

I also need to learn, any Nikon users can teach? :embrass:

espn said:

Nikon? hmm it doesn't have to be Nikon rite? A good photo come from the eye of a photographer not a good camera no matter what it's brand or made of, photographer control and create a story a photo not the camera (eg. in not so lucky country 'India' a truck full of just bread stop by the road side u size the moment climb up the back of the truck as the indian man on the truck giving out breads to the needy and the you *snap* that very moment children and old ladies eating away like pack of hungey wolves, then *snap* again this time you capture the moment of two kids fighting for one bread) now this is what i call street photography and also still it not the camera made is any important at all its the you. Hope all the long winding help hehehehe
:sweatsm:

Cheers,
Henry

espn said:

You are too modest, you have good works :thumbsup:

ammox77: Aiyoh.. u missed my point!!! :bsmilie: Anyway let's go shooting sometime, shall the mods move this to Outings? :D We can garner a large group and have our own CS photomarathon :think:

teerex: Thanks for your compliments, but I really need to learn more, I think they can be better :)

espn said:
ammox77: Aiyoh.. u missed my point!!! :bsmilie: Anyway let's go shooting sometime, shall the mods move this to Outings? :D We can garner a large group and have our own CS photomarathon :think:

teerex: Thanks for your compliments, but I really need to learn more, I think they can be better :)

ohh ok but i'm not ueing nikon leh :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.