calling Mac users

Status
Not open for further replies.
showtime said:
share your banes and boons... :D

Happy iMac user here... so happy that I'll get a PowerBook once my 3 yr old Pentium 3 Acer laptop dies off too... :thumbsup:

Primarily use my flat panel iMac for managing my photos and music... only grant now is that my 1st generation flat panel iMac don't come with a port for sound input... can't plug in my guitar for the new GarageBand...

And also... I'm a happy iPod:thumbsup: owner too ;)

Sion said:
I have no banes or boons. I have a question.

How do you burn a Cd with OSX? Is there an OSX version of toast? I am using a G3 with an external CD burner.

THANK YOU!

Yup.. there is OS X version of toast.

I hate the way they sold Ipod, or should i say marketing tactics. Appraently i bought my 30GB ipod for 945 bucks, less than 3 mths the 40GB came out at $948. I felt so cheated by them.

However, Mac is really good for doing design programs. Windows really suck when it runs Adobe programs and opening heavy files...unless u get a Dell work station.( i think that model is not bad though i havent try it)
One thing is that Mac hardly got any games compatible with it. If u are a gamer forget about getting a mac to run on it. Unless u buy a chiong one which is very very hard to find. Upgrading for Mac is a problem too, except for the ram, i don think the graphic cards are upgradable....

And Steve Jobs really did a good job...look at the design of Mac machines. No horse run.

Sion said:

How do you burn a Cd with OSX? Is there an OSX version of toast? I am using a G3 with an external CD burner.

THANK YOU!

i use toast 6 titanium on os 10.3
i think you can download this software.

its a beautiful machine! i mean look at anything else, its a turn off! there are still good reasons to use both windows and macs, but the mac will turn more heads.

Belle&Sebastain said:
its a beautiful machine! i mean look at anything else, its a turn off! there are still good reasons to use both windows and macs, but the mac will turn more heads.

Yup very cool machine....:) Definitely a head turner... ;)

Sion said:

THANK YOU!

You can purchase Toast from this site. http://www.roxio.com

Titanium Toast 6 is OSX compatible. But not too sure how it works for an external CD burner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.