Calling for trip to the Silk Road, China, in May-June

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Time to settle the schedule for the above trip. Add yourself to the list before 15 March if you can confirm to go.

1. tomshen (with another 1 or 2 friends in China)

i can't go liao cos going to melbourne & hongkong end of this month for 17 days - funds all tied up there

Calling for trip to the Silk Road, China, in May-June
Time to settle the schedule for the above trip. Add yourself to the list before 15 March if you can confirm to go.

2. Vic

Originally posted by tomshen

Maybe, you would want to advise or remind us the duration and budget for this trip.

But then, sad to say, physically I can't be there. Emotionally yes... :cry:

Maybe next time we will do another landscaping trip ya?

Not sure about the budget, but seems should be cheaper than the travel agent package. More freedom! Anyone else?

Originally posted by tomshen
Not sure about the budget, but seems should be cheaper than the travel agent package. More freedom! Anyone else?

It's a pity I can't go too. :(

The good thing is that we will get to view the pictures taken by all you guys. You all will post it, won't you? :)

I think it will be a good idea to calculate the expected amount to pay as in at least $4K or between 3-4K. The person who didn't bring enough will have problem.

The duration of the whole trip will be useful if the person needs to take leave.

Can't wait to see the beautiful pic.

about 2 weeks time, the rest is up to the individual person. Budget wise, no idea, spending as necessary but not wasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.