calling for the 1 meeting for participants of the "orchard rd" project

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
I am calling for the 1 meeting for participants of the "orchard rd" project. Objective is to form the committee.

1st meeting, 07.10.04, funan food court, 1900hr.

1) denniskee

This date is selected so it dosent cause inconvinence to the running of SEED. But i need it to happen fast. Thanks.

1) denniskee
2) scud
3) dolpjki
4) NathanLogic

1) denniskee
2) scud
3) dolpjki
4) NathanLogic
5) yellow_kiwi

1) denniskee
2) scud
3) dolpjki
4) NathanLogic
5) yellow_kiwi
6) tempest

1) denniskee
2) scud
3) dolpjki
4) NathanLogic
5) yellow_kiwi
6) tempest
7) weevil84

1) denniskee
2) scud
3) dolpjki
4) NathanLogic
5) yellow_kiwi
6) tempest
7) weevil84
8) acrylonithrill (Louis Teo)
9) Einstein

Guys, as per mentioned, nathanlogic and myself did a trial shot of CK Tang using 2xdslr, 1x50 prime, 1x zoom lens (set to 50).

We will share the findings, one of which had confirm the problem of using dslr (less those that comes with FF) in this project highlighted in the other thread.

Pls feel free to drop in for the meeting, even if you have no intention to join this project.

Guys, we need more willing parties to form the driving committee. Pls volunteer.

My assistant dolpjki has been hard at work to set up a info management system, which a fellow cser tkkoh has selflessly offfered to this cause at no cost. Would like to thanks the 2 for all their hard work. Hope this new registration system will be up soon.

Those who are interested in this photoshoot project, yet do not hve the required camera setup, please help out with the organizing or by giving suggestions/feedbacks. We need good organisers, photographers, dedicated CSers to make this project a successful one. :thumbsup:

1) denniskee
2) scud
3) dolpjki
4) NathanLogic
5) yellow_kiwi
6) tempest
7) weevil84
8) acrylonithrill (Louis Teo)
9) Einstein
10) wormz777

Will dropby and take a look :)

Many thanks to those attended the 1st meeting.

For those that couldn't make it last minute, dont feel bad. You guy are very responsible bunch for you had bother to notify me one way or another. Also, thanks for volunteering to be part of the committee.

We will update everybody on the progress made since yesterdays meeting (committee had been formed) soon. So watch this thread closely.

For Those who missed the 1st meeting but still wish to part of the committee groups, please PM me for more details. :thumbsup:

darned....missed this thread until now....can i join u guys?

ed

ed9119 said:
darned....missed this thread until now....can i join u guys?

ed

dun worry, you are most welcomed to join now.
I've replied your PM, will keep you informed! :thumbsup:

hmm waht's this commitee abt ?
those joining commitee not shooting?

acetylcholine said:
hmm waht's this commitee abt ?
those joining commitee not shooting?

The organising committee is split into a few groups.
So far, those leading the groups agreed not to shoot on actual day so as to keep the event under control. We would be shooting on other days for the trials though. :D

If interested, juz PM me your name and contacts, I'll keep u informed. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.