Calling for photographers for an East Java, Indonesia, trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Hi all,

I want to organize a trip to East Java, Indonesia, in early Nov. Everything is DIY so we have complete control on our itinerary and budget. My current plan is "surabaya - yogyakarta - Malang - surabaya" to shoot/hike volcanoes and visit Borobudur. Please show me your interest first and we can meet up for further discussion. If we have around 4 persons, may consider charter a car with driver to move around. That would be much more convenient to stop anywhere we want to take photos. Budget wise, it will be an affordable and reasonably comfortable trip. So, why are you waiting for? Show me your interest :bsmilie:

tom

up! Two pals contacted me showing interest. For those who wanna join, please include your email address so we can start the ball rolling. Maybe can meet for coffee as well

up! So far 5 people are interested. Need to sort out details and check for availability. Hope more can join us.

Hello.. may i know the tentative date for the trip?

Hello.. may i know the tentative date for the trip?
We will have a meeting this Tue (16 Sep) 8:15pm in Funan Mall. Are you able to join us? Have not fixed a date, will discuss first. Please call/SMS me at 9 6 9 7 5 8 2 8 if you are able to join. So far we have 7 people might be interested, but of course not everyone might be able to make it due to schedule conflicts etc

hmm i scared my budget cant cover leh :bheart::bheart: still a student lol.

hmm i scared my budget cant cover leh :bheart::bheart: still a student lol.
Don't worry, will let you know our itinerary (freshly baked) for your future reference :) We just had a great meeting and now working on the details

Hello,

I am interested. Is the trip on and what's the budget? Appreciate more details.

My email jessleo_28@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Jessie

Status
Not open for further replies.