Calling Creative Zen users: Qn on playing random songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staphylococcus

Apr 28, 2004
I need some help from fellow Creative Zen users. I juz bought a Zen but I was surprised to learn that it doesn't come with some instructions on how to operate it. Maybe its supposed to be so easy until I can't figure it out??:embrass:

Anyway, how do I play random tracks/songs that I have on the Zen? Now, it seems to play songs from the same artist.

Your help is much appreciated.

Which Zen?

There's Zen Neeon, Zen Neeon 2, Zen Vision M, W, etc, and god knows what, hehehe. =D

Zen Vision M. I thought all would be using same interface?

Hehe, nope. Neeon's interface is pretty similar to the basic MuVo series.

Gotta wait for the Vision M users then, but with the chance that it is, indeed, similar, I have a random play all command (using Neeon, 30 hour battery life's the reason), or look for Play Mode --> Shuffle Folder, IIRC.

Nobody with a Creative Zen to answer my query?

Hmm...i got a Zen Vision M
If you want shuffle, go to the main menu then settings.

Am i answering your question?:think:

Oh ya...instructions do not really help much, cause i saw my friend' iPod instruction, and all it says was 'how to get started'

Hi,
Should consider myself pretty familiar with it.
Not sure about your question, but try to tell you, let me know if I got your question wrong.

In order to play in shuffle, first you got to add all the song that you want to play into the "Now PLaying" list...

Then in the now playing list, you'll have the option menu, if not mistaken is the right bottom buttom or something.

Inside the Menu, there is this "PLay mode"...

Change to play mode accordingly...

Not sure if I've helped..Good Luck Trying :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.