Calling all Punggolians

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning

Sep 2, 2004
Punggol
victor.shutterbug.sg
Hi;

I am a fellow residents of punggol, I have just setup a new forum for the residents of punggol. Can be reached at http://forum.punggol.org.

As the forum is newly setup, I am looking for people to help moderate the forum, hopefully they are residents of Punggol, and can meet up to get to know each other.

The objective of this forum is to create a greater bond within the people in punggol, and also to share information around.

Included a buy and sell forum for non photographic stuff there as well.

Just drop me a pm either at clubsnap or the punggol forum itself if you are interested.

Suggestions are most welcomed!

Thanks

Sorry for hijacking your post. OT a bit. how do get to Punggol beach from the bus interchange?

I think you can take bus 82 all the way until the end. Then must take a short walk. If drive, you can turn off at Ave 17, towards Marina Country Club.

interesting :) there's a whole bunch of people staying in Punggol in the Photoaid thread ;)

btw a couple of us are from Northern Lights Photography Club under the Rivervale CC (Punggol North Constituency) ;)

eikin said:
i can email you the details, PM me your email addy :)

Eikin vice chairman, rite?:think:

lightning said:
Hey, how can I be part of the club?:think:

U can oso go to photoaid n chat! They sure welcome u! The punggol group is getting bigger liao! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

btw i quite like the simple layout after a while, quite clear, though need a little bit of getting use to at first :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.