Calling all NTU, ex-NTU or NTU-to-be people....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xin

Apr 4, 2003
City Hall
peixin.clubsnap.org
Interested to form a NTU table at the coming SEED?

I know this is maybe abit late.... but its good to know each other.... so next time bump into each other in school can know each other as fellow ClubSnappers.....

Maybe can arrange for a possible outing during this session too....
Posting in the forums.... there is abit of uncertainty..... Anyway... now is holidays for most of us (Minus those on IA, PA, PI etc).... so guess most of us should be free.....

So onz??

I'm going to SEED later. See you there then. The only thing special about me is I'm wearing a blue metal frame specs. hehehe.....

Okie.... so far got me, Viewfinder and mervlam....
Anyone else?

I will be wearing a black Adidas polo T-shirt with the standard Adidas 3 white stripes at the sleeves.....

eh... no response liao?? so few ppl...
ok ok i think i can join lar.. sorri I'm new to SEED, it's on every tuesday?? pls update me...

EEE 3 ;)

well another NTU student here.......

7ways

That msg actually for the last SEED gathering.....

But it will still hold for the coming SEED gathering.....

Originally posted by NiVleK
Me also from NTU. :D Any MPE Year 3 students here? ;)

Maybe next time will drop by SEED.

u mean the comng sem?

7ways

Yo... believe you all should know I'm from NTU...

But sorry I can't attend SEEDs until next semester starts as I am involved in many orientation camps. Till then, keep shooting and world peace! :D

well year 4 student for the coming sem........
but a damm newbie at photography........

7ways

Hi all, new to CS,
Current NTU student, cya guys ard =p

Originally posted by chyeo
But sorry I can't attend SEEDs until next semester starts as I am involved in many orientation camps.

ditto

Originally posted by xin
Interested to form a NTU table at the coming SEED?

I know this is maybe abit late.... but its good to know each other.... so next time bump into each other in school can know each other as fellow ClubSnappers.....

Maybe can arrange for a possible outing during this session too....
Posting in the forums.... there is abit of uncertainty..... Anyway... now is holidays for most of us (Minus those on IA, PA, PI etc).... so guess most of us should be free.....

So onz??
[/QUOTE

hi there,
for those who are not NTU ppl.can they join in?

Joe

Originally posted by joe

hi there,
for those who are not NTU ppl.can they join in?

Joe

Why not?? SEED is about making friends and sharing a common interest..... U are of coz welcomed to join us.....

Okie.... NTU table again for the coming SEED.... try to make it near to the newbie table juz in case there are some newbies among us.....

I will be there at 5.30pm.... will let U all know wat I will be wearing so that U will roughly know who to look out for.....

Originally posted by xin
Why not?? SEED is about making friends and sharing a common interest..... U are of coz welcomed to join us.....

Okie.... NTU table again for the coming SEED.... try to make it near to the newbie table juz in case there are some newbies among us.....

I will be there at 5.30pm.... will let U all know wat I will be wearing so that U will roughly know who to look out for.....
hi there,
where is the meeting place

Joe :gbounce: :gbounce:

Originally posted by joe
hi there,
where is the meeting place

Joe :gbounce: :gbounce:

Please refer to this thread:
SEED

We will be at Peninsula Plaza.... in the food court at the basement, near Burger King....

Originally posted by xin
Please refer to this thread:
SEED

We will be at Peninsula Plaza.... in the food court at the basement, near Burger King....

same place and same time,izzi?
:gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.