calling all gundam fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

hello..everyone...been much of a lurker here..and after realise that there are quite a few gundam fans here...I have some questions about a particular model...which is the GP03 denderbium...err..not sure about the spelling ...but the BIG one release by bandai....

I have a friend...who say that he could get it for me for $440 with the dvd and also a poster?...so is that a good deal?? i am very tempted to get it as i have been wanting to get it for a long long time...but always put off by the prices.....sure hope that they come up with the deep striker also..:)

thanks in advance...

Perfect Grade? Have u checked at the model shop and the parklane anime shop if they can bring in for u?

i dont want to go to the parklane one coz the stuff they sell are too ex...and the ppl there are not too friendly......other shops are also seeling quite ex.....and $440 is the cheapest i saw....so am contemplating to get one myself.....

do you want to get one also???;)
we can pool together...see can get a good price or not...
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

go the shop at bras basah lvl 2..
they have a box there.. not sure if they had sold it but the uncle told me he's selling $450 for it.. plus the tee, poster and dvd i think.. u can check it out.. :p

but the damn thing is sure :thumbsup:

That the 1/144 scale version. And the thing is that, it is only a HGUC! It include even a 1/144 scale version of the Gundam
But selling at 400++.........
Damm shiok if you can get it!

HGUC907985.jpg

Tiong Bahru, the model shop once qoute mi $450 for it tho not sure abt the DVD and poster thing......

buy buy buy :gbounce:

oh.... forgot to mention tat the damn thing is abt 1.8m long when completed..
maybe u shld find a place to display it 1st... ;)

Hi everyone..thanks for the reply!!!

I have spoken to my friend and he said that he could get $430 for the kit if I could get 10 or more ppl to chip in. Are there enough ppl to get that order???

***please please eveyone ask yur friends!!! GET 2!!!***
:D :D :D

Ps: I would need to confirm by thursday night or the shop that he gets from will send it off to US oreadi!!!

hi...hooked on gundam seed now hheeh..now thinking of trying out doin models. but no exp with painting using air brush and such...
are there courses available for this and is there any local model kit forums i can go to??

if u got friends going to or at HK, it's cheaper there, went there early this year, think around HK$1500 or so at Mongkok. I nearly brought that back. :p

S$430-$440 is quite alright, imagine the whole damn package weighs about 7.35kg! The freight will be :bigeyes: .

Get those Bandai snap-on kits, don't need to paint or cement! :p

Mystix said:
hi...hooked on gundam seed now hheeh..now thinking of trying out doin models. but no exp with painting using air brush and such...
are there courses available for this and is there any local model kit forums i can go to??

hmm.. the GP03 Dendrobium..
u can try sunshine plaza near parklane. they have quite a few model shops there. price is not bad.

hackie said:
oh.... forgot to mention tat the damn thing is abt 1.8m long when completed..
maybe u shld find a place to display it 1st... ;)

no lah.. not 1.8m so long lah.
a little less than a meter long only. 1.8m means probably perfect grade already.. :sweatsm:

Bluestrike said:
That the 1/144 scale version. And the thing is that, it is only a HGUC! It include even a 1/144 scale version of the Gundam
But selling at 400++.........
Damm shiok if you can get it!

HGUC907985.jpg

Tiong Bahru, the model shop once qoute mi $450 for it tho not sure abt the DVD and poster thing......

Never know that there are are so many fans of gundam. :p
Correct me if I'm wrong, is that the model that appears in the Star Dust memory series? Should be correct....... :think:

Mystix said:

u can try the HWZ forum at
http://forums.hardwarezone.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=75

for me, i also started out wif no exp in airbrush.. so tried it on my old gundams b4 doing it on MG..
maybe u can search the net for techniques like Max technique and washing. Higher level can try kit bashing, diorama, etc..

fun, but time consuming~~ :(

Clown said:
no lah.. not 1.8m so long lah.
a little less than a meter long only. 1.8m means probably perfect grade already.. :sweatsm:

:embrass:
think i typed wrongly.. hee..

scanner said:
Never know that there are are so many fans of gundam. :p
Correct me if I'm wrong, is that the model that appears in the Star Dust memory series? Should be correct....... :think:

ya.. it showed face in Gundam 0083, Stardust Memory..
;)

When people think of Gundam Stardust Memory, they will only think of GP03. Actually, the ultra rare mobile suit in that series is the GP04, which only show up for like 45 secs in the La Vie En Rose space station scene.

http://www.microforever.com/gundamfix/0010.htm

The perfect grade one is 1.75m long. I think it's seriously overpriced here, I saw it at a hobby shop in Osaka going for around Sing dollar $360, but then it was on bargain.

Sorry, correction, influenced by too many 1.75m posts oredi, yeah, the model is only 75cm long. :p

I got mine from Den Den City in Osaka last year for about S$350. Haven't had the time to fix it though. The kit is huge. But the GP03 is chisaii desu (small) cause it's 1/144 scale. The bulk of the kit is the armour which is awesome, lots of poseable parts. And the whole thing when completed is about 1m only, not 1.75m. There is no Perfect Grade kit for this, only HGUC. You can take a look at it at Hobby Link Japan. There is another version which I think is the same scale but lower quality. The box looks like it was made in China. This is also selling in Singapore. Think I saw it at Seiyu Bugis Junction. The box is about 1/3 as deep as the more expensive kit and I think it's around S$350! $400++ for the better kit I think is a reasonable buy as Seiyu is selling it at $500++. If u are carrying it in from overseas, be prepared to get stopped by customs. They might think u are bringing in banned stuff. :D
Btw, if u are not planning to paint this kit, I wouldn't suggest getting it as it's pretty plain. Unlike the Wing Gundam Zero Custom, which looks nice even if not painted.

Status
Not open for further replies.