Status
Not open for further replies.

lindylim

Jun 30, 2003
East, Tampines
sfk.hyperboards.com
Hi There,

I'm Lindy from Schnauzer Fan Klub.

Not sure whether is the correct place to post if not, pls help to move to the correct place.

We will be having our club anniversay on 13 Aug at 5pm at east coast rd. Hoping to have at least 30 schnauzers running in a terrence hse and would need help from any bro or sis here who are keen to help us to capture all the moments for our club anniversary.

PS: As SFK is a free club, no membership fees,we hope that anyone will be kind enough to do this as a favour to us... food will be provided thou.. and we can advertise your services in our site.

BTW, Anyone know anyone from the media to cover this outing??

Thanks,
Lindy

U need photographers from here to help to take some pictures or u need media side people to go and report on the event ? maybe u would like to state how many photographer u would expect from here ...

i would love to join if i have the time as i am a pet lover too , did some shots for ministryofpets before as i am one of their member there ;)

Both.. need jus 1 photographer from here to help and need media side ppl to go and report e events if possible...

its will be on a saturday starting at 5pm... u free???

S11loop said:
U need photographers from here to help to take some pictures or u need media side people to go and report on the event ? maybe u would like to state how many photographer u would expect from here ...

i would love to join if i have the time as i am a pet lover too , did some shots for ministryofpets before as i am one of their member there ;)

i like dogs... but u only need 1 photographer..?

lindylim said:
Thanks.. hmm.. i dun mind if you guys are free to join us!!

;) perhaps u could just post a bit more details on this event? like say the duration and etc?

i'm sure there are quite a few photogs here who are dog lovers as well..

Sure..

SFK 4th Anniversary Celebrations:

Date: 13 August 2005 (Saturday)

Time: 5pm

Location: 5A Coldstream Ave (around east coast road) "A member Hse"

Food: Catering

Will have some games, talk, and luckydraw... Duration will last abt 3-4hrs..

~Arcanic~ said:
;) perhaps u could just post a bit more details on this event? like say the duration and etc?

i'm sure there are quite a few photogs here who are dog lovers as well..

My first encounter with a schnauzer was at the pet saloon. So cute, greeted me, handed me a bone. Sat on my lap and zzz. Then I took this snapshot
<--
Just give me a ring when there's a space ok! hehe I'd luv to play with the doggies. I'm still not in lion city, hmm but give me a buzz on any events or if u need doggy training, I'd prob be back anytime.
my medias mostly interested in celebs.. but I'll try asking. hehe.
thx!!

I believe Lindy wants as many photographer as possible.. So as to take as many shots as possible... ;)

woah... schnauzers... my favorite! hey, i don't mind shooting. how long will the event take place? gotta ask because i think on this same day, the Singapore Fireworks Festival is on too. so, would like to shoot the fireworks too. let us know yah?

cheers.

i love dogs..so cute..are the dogs gona be dressed up?? hee hee..

mohgui said:
woah... schnauzers... my favorite! hey, i don't mind shooting. how long will the event take place? gotta ask because i think on this same day, the Singapore Fireworks Festival is on too. so, would like to shoot the fireworks too. let us know yah?

cheers.
precisely thats what i am thinking hehehe

Guess I got to give SFF a miss and come for this shoot.
Any CSnapper wanna join me?

lindylim said:
Both.. need jus 1 photographer from here to help and need media side ppl to go and report e events if possible...

its will be on a saturday starting at 5pm... u free???
hey lindy i think u got quite a number of people interested , since they are already so many photographer interested then i think i shall give it a pass and i think u might want to restrict the number of photographers to be there for better control as this is what i have experience before and maybe restrict direct flash also . just my 2 cent worth ;)

Thanks...

Think i will stick to min 1 or max 2... if not i really feel very pai say....

Duration of the gathering will be 3-4 hrs or even long..

We will be having mahjong session later.. If those joining us, can stay back and enjoy..\

So who and who confirm coming???

S11loop said:
hey lindy i think u got quite a number of people interested , since they are already so many photographer interested then i think i shall give it a pass and i think u might want to restrict the number of photographers to be there for better control as this is what i have experience before and maybe restrict direct flash also . just my 2 cent worth ;)

Picture from a Tea party..

4 different color of Schnauzer...
dsc045370ne.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.