Calling ALL CJCians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poledra

Sep 7, 2002
Near the Clouds
Visit site
Because we might face a little bit of discontentment from the people of the other college if we hog the thread too much, I guess it might be better to move the discussion here...

So, how about that outing? I think my fingers are itching just a bit...
By the way, sigrd, I was the only person in the photography side of AVA when the 2 clubs merged. :sweat:

Ok - Inimatad reporting here.
Suggest we go for an event shoot or something?
Need to catch up with old friend Zaren.

Yeah... we'll probably get Flamed if we continued that thread. Hmmm.... should be okay to go back to CJ and cover some event?

Noticed that there has been some extensions added to the whole place.... haha has never been back once I graduated.

sigrd said:
Yeah... we'll probably get Flamed if we continued that thread. Hmmm.... should be okay to go back to CJ and cover some event?

Noticed that there has been some extensions added to the whole place.... haha has never been back once I graduated.
Hmm.. Interesting idea. But not really feastible(sp?).
For one, I know my juniors needed lots of practice when I left. Secondly, we may cause a big distraction if one big group of us stomp in on them like this. Don't think it's so nice to do that.

The next big event is Youth Day in July, where the teachers dress up to make students laugh.. It's a really fun event to cover.... But.... I don't know what D Tan (current teacher in charge of photography) might say to this suggestion.

The PAC (performing arts centre) is still not up yet. So construction may be ugly....

Hi... count me in!

Getting permission or an opportunity to shoot at a CJC event might take a while. Alternatively, we can try to source for inter-college activities and sports where there'll be lots of CJCians and we are free to move around to shoot.

I suggest we try a general photo outing first. We can get to know each other, have fun taking/sharing photos, trade stories of the "good old CJC days" and discuss further what we can do in and/or for CJC.

Poledra, where have you gone on the newbie outings? Any suggestions from anyone?

icon_jammin.gif
icon_jammin.gif

Me reporting in! ;)

Count me in too! It'll be great to meet up with fellow CJCians (and old fren Inimatad). :)

wols lei
ex-NYJCians already met up and went back to shoot

hehe... oops

go hide laioz

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!! *waves frantically*. Erhh Pol, just don't mistake me for a certain instructor hor. :bsmilie:

hokay fellow In-truth-and-lovers,

I'm in.

Erm... what's the theme?

Any suggestions?

zodnm said:
wols lei
ex-NYJCians already met up and went back to shoot

hehe... oops

go hide laioz
Mai extra and don't butt in here.. Shoo shoo....! ;p

Anyway, back to the topic... I'm really not encouraging a photo shoot in CJC itself, really... Things are going to be.... Chaotic...

Maybe we should just go for an outing (to whatever place) and decide from there, okay?

Errrmm... Mr Low....

How you do question 5(a) on the Geog prelims ah?
Ooops. :p I meant POON....
Sorry.. Couldn't resist it. ;p

Poledra said:
Maybe we should just go for an outing (to whatever place) and decide from there, okay?

Sounds good. Any places in mind? Shall we set a tentative date? How's next Saturday (22 May) or Sunday (23 May)?

No problem, we can just go for something general and trade old CJC stories. So many people from the 94-95 batch - was so surprised.

Hmm.... next weekend's bad for me... probably gotta work on Sat and on Sunday also have to work!! Kanna activated for Big Walk :cry:

sigrd said:
Hmm.... next weekend's bad for me... probably gotta work on Sat and on Sunday also have to work!! Kanna activated for Big Walk :cry:

oh... u work in sph?

CJC got photography club? Didn't realise it then.
I'm interested in the outing, can trade some SML stories.

trigger said:
Hmmm,
Feeling very old - was from 85/86 batch

don't worry... you are not the oldest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.