Call for collaboration - Heartland 50

u always get the good stuff =) wana swop h1 for h4? hehehe

I am open to swop too! Haha

Hahaha pettypoh ... H4 is good stuff meh ? Now got H5 and H6 may be on the way liao ... Hahaha ...

On a serious note, I can lend you my H4 if you want ...

Last edited:
Hahaha pettypoh ... H4 is good stuff meh ? Now got H5 and H6 may be on the way liao ... Hahaha ...

On a serious note, I can lend you my H4 if you want ...

Jace use is better lah. I only know how to use H1, no training in audio/sound field at all. Still got many things to learn =)

almost time for another gathering session? maybe this time can be one with short presentation by each person to show the clips already shot and reason/story behind each clip. during the presentation, can have discussions as well

here's sharing a short teaser of some timelapse clips from this year, a couple of these clips will be submitted for heartland50 project =)
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1546264

Last edited:
almost time for another gathering session? maybe this time can be one with short presentation by each person to show the clips already shot and reason/story behind each clip. during the presentation, can have discussions as well

here's sharing a short teaser of some timelapse clips from this year, a couple of these clips will be submitted for heartland50 project =)
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1546264

Wah good leh ... where you get the music from ? The music very syiok leh :thumbsup:

So when is the proposed meet up date ?

Thanks

thanks ryan, music from audiojungle - called dramatic action trailer by simonstevens

Next outing should be coming soon, waiting for callout from bamboopictures. Should be an interesting one if can see what everyone has managed to capture => like a mini videos screening session with narrative by each director

upz thread for reminder and awareness =)

hopefully, most of the guys who were interested have gone out to shoot some interesting stuff, if need help or have ideas for multiple people to work on together, just post your request or query here

details of project and submission in first page (first few threads)

Last edited:
upz thread for reminder and awareness =)

hopefully, most of the guys who were interested have gone out to shoot some interesting stuff, if need help or have ideas for multiple people to work on together, just post your request or query here

details of project and submission in first page (first few threads)

So, when is our next meeting ?

So, when is our next meeting ?

not sure next meeting when yet, but we can also have our own small group meetup. want to go out use your slider and pan head shoot anything?

btw, i submitted my clips to rodney already

Sorry for the delay folks. It's been a killer month for me and my schedule looks equally bad in October too. Many thanks for your submissions. Shall we meet first week November for a review? All the best!

Sorry for the delay folks. It's been a killer month for me and my schedule looks equally bad in October too. Many thanks for your submissions. Shall we meet first week November for a review? All the best!

swee, first week of november it shall be then =)