Calibrating VX2025WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

janzguy81

Nov 14, 2003
Hougang
photobucket.com
Hi, I have just bought this LCD recently and here are a couple of questions which I wish to find out.

1. Besides hardware calibration, how do u guys calibrate your monitor. I have been using Adode Gamma to calibrate but I'm not sure if im doing it right. Is there any better software/solutions which u can introduce me?

2. Im wondering if I have backlight issue with my monitor. When viewing dvd movies, the 2 horizontal black strips on the screen are not true black. It's kind of destracting to look at, for users out there, is this normal?

Please advise.

Thanks!

I find that if I step through the profile process using EyeOne Display, the screen would be set too bright causing this backlit phenomenom. I finally simply preset the brightness and contrast manually (I use 45/45) and run through the simple option in the EyeOne calibration.

I'll still recommend using a hardware calibrator to do the job.

janzguy81 said:
2. Im wondering if I have backlight issue with my monitor. When viewing dvd movies, the 2 horizontal black strips on the screen are not true black. It's kind of destracting to look at, for users out there, is this normal?
adjust the contrast and brightness of the monitor for blacker black...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.