Calender making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yongkun

Dec 9, 2009
Hi, i looking for contacts/shop to help me to make a calender for my girlfriend for the upcoming valentine day. Yea, cause i will be going oversea for a long period of time, so i thought a calender with our pictures will be the best.

Anybody got any ideal of any contacts who are good at making calenders?

most photo printing shops will have this service....... saves u the trouble of sizing, printing correctly, getting the right type of paper and binding

KT at Hong Lim is not bad
Konota at Peninsula also good

Hmm, really i was hoping for one with good design, maybe i can give them some suggestion to customise it, can add some icons to some important occasion dates.

So you mean you pass them the photos then they will help you make.

you can try to ask fotohub. they have shops at tampines, raffles shopping centre and oub-raffles place. they have variety of products aside from calendar, like mugs, photobooks, etc.
or just go to fotohub.com and u will find their software for calendar making. u will create ur own design. and when finished just pass to them the softcopy and they will do the printing...
;)

If you use a Mac, you can use the iphoto and create your own calendar. Once you are done, you can send it to Apple for them to print it for you and deliver to your doorstep.

most impt how much u wiling to pay?

If you use a Mac, you can use the iphoto and create your own calendar. Once you are done, you can send it to Apple for them to print it for you and deliver to your doorstep.

I tried that this past Christmas and I must say the colour reproduction was really poor. I will not be doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.