Cafe f'stop calling all and inviting you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundazz

Aug 16, 2004
NW-Sg
Hi all,

I would like to invite you guys for an informal pre-opening session at my café (café f’stop), for a cup of coffee this Sunday, 3pm to 6pm. It’s a concept café towards the theme of photography and videography. Do drop by and find out what café f’stop hopes to offer you for business networking, business opportunity, interest sharing, etc.

Date: 14 Jan 07 (Sunday)
Time: 3pm to 6pm
Address: 17/19 South Bridge Road. It is somewhere near Boat Quay and Circular road.

Let me know if you are interested to drop by so that I make sure to prepare enough drinks for you guys… ;)

All are welcome and hope to see you there.. :D

Sundazz (Jensen)
9738 0901

Congratulations! and thanks for the invitation will try to make it.

Congratulations! and thanks for the invitation will try to make it.

And from me too! Well, I won't be in S'pore then but because of your kind invitation, I'll endeavour to visit your cafe when I return towards the end of this month.

One word of advice, if I may......remember always, cash flow is more important than your mother-in-law!

If you heed that, you'll won't go far wrong in your biz. Hehe!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yea man...me too..haha

Is it just below Jazz@Southbridge?

Congratulations to your cafe's new opening. Thank you for your kind invitation. I'll try my best to be there. Best wishes. :thumbsup:

Gratz! Normally wouldn't be free on SUnday. Are you opened yet on Sat? Perhaps can drop by in the morning after some shoot over there. :)

congrads. will drop by. How not to, it's in my neighborhood :)

:cool: Something like pitstop cafe?

Any parking lot for our tripod and camera? ;)

Will drop by the cafe when free to have a look.
'There must be lots and lots of magazines...'

Congrats Bro!

Another place to drink kopi:bsmilie:

Can a newbie like me come:)

cheers

kent

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

All the best in your Biz ...

gil :cool:

All the best for your new business and thank you for the generous invitation. Unfortunately I'll be tied up. I'll certainly look forward to dropping by for a cuppa and soak in the atmosphere. :)

Hi All,

thanks everybody for the good wishing..:D
it is very encouraging for such a good reapond

everybody is welcome, regardless whether you are newbies, expert, pro, freelancers or hobbyist.

there are quite alot of parking area around those shop houses.

Actually this Sunday's event is a pre-opening session for all people here who are into photography and videography for a informal visit to know more what cafe f'stop can offer.. coffee will be serve.. ;)

The official opening will be next week. ;)

for those who cant make it this Sunday can also feel free to dropby anytime once the cafe in operation after this Sunday.

hopes and really wish to see all of you guys can turn up.

see you guys!
thank u! thank u! thank u!

cheers!!

Cool. Congratulations!!! I might be stopping by at the pre-opening.

^_^ Sounds great! Will be there with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.