C730 Accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gtan

Hi all,

I was trying to find out if the C730 allowed attaching UV lens and Polarizer?

Originally posted by gtan
Hi all,

I was trying to find out if the C730 allowed attaching UV lens and Polarizer?

you can get the cheaper lens adapter from AP (about $18 - $26), which is a 45.6mm to 52mm adapter. then you can also get the UV lens for about $10.00 there too.

adapter.jpg

Originally posted by rncw

you can get the cheaper lens adapter from AP (about $18 - $26), which is a 45.6mm to 52mm adapter. then you can also get the UV lens for about $10.00 there too.

adapter.jpg

The original Olympus lens adapter CLA-4 is a 55mm adapter compare to the non-original 52mm. What is the benefit to have a bigger adapter?

Today went to AP and CP, both have no stock for CLA-4....

Anyway, anyone know the price for ND and polarizing filter?

Thanks.

Originally posted by jet8998

The original Olympus lens adapter CLA-4 is a 55mm adapter compare to the non-original 52mm. What is the benefit to have a bigger adapter?

You pay more for bigger filters... :D

I bought my 62mm hoya cir. polarizer for $50+ at CP. :(

rncw, how much did you pay for the olympus rc RM-1?

Originally posted by jet8998
rncw, how much did you pay for the olympus rc RM-1?

my wife bought the remote control in Akihabara, Tokyo. paid about $36.00 (2500yen).

AP is selling them. didn't ask them for the price.

Originally posted by togu

You pay more for bigger filters... :D

This is the only reason? So if given a choice, you would always go for smaller thread size adapter?

Does anyone have advise on the use of the Olympus C730UZ in cold weather? I'm talking about 10 to -7 degrees C.

How should I protect the cam?

Originally posted by gtan
Does anyone have advise on the use of the Olympus C730UZ in cold weather? I'm talking about 10 to -7 degrees C.

How should I protect the cam?

duh...try a air tight box ? like the underwater casing ?

don't think no air tight box is going to protect it from being forzen... frankly there is no why you can protect it.... from the tempreture.... unless you use a full manual non electrical camera....

Originally posted by revenant

This is the only reason? So if given a choice, you would always go for smaller thread size adapter?

alamak, can stack more without vignetting lah...
e.g. hehe CPL + ND4 + +4 (shooting at fly outside window against sun. need flash)

Originally posted by SianZronG
don't think no air tight box is going to protect it from being forzen... frankly there is no why you can protect it.... from the tempreture.... unless you use a full manual non electrical camera....

i was focusing on water condensation...

low tempreture even to zero degree...shouldnt be much of a problem unless condensation sets in

Originally posted by denizenx

alamak, can stack more without vignetting lah...
e.g. hehe CPL + ND4 + +4 (shooting at fly outside window against sun. need flash)

oh, missed out that point. thanx

Originally posted by rncw

adapter.jpg

i got both of them for a total of 30 buck

Status
Not open for further replies.