C700 Owners - What Camera Bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOCL

Jan 30, 2002
NE
Visit site
I am now using a Lowepro D-Res Beltpack AW, which I can put my C700 plus my 285HV flash+bracket.

D-ResBeltpack.jpg

Thinking of getting a smaller bag which is just nice for the C700 alone(with the lens tube on) plus perhaps a couple of filters. Any recommendations?

What bags are you guys using for C700?

Originally posted by HOCL
I am now using a Lowepro D-Res Beltpack AW, which I can put my C700 plus my 285HV flash+bracket.

D-ResBeltpack.jpg

Thinking of getting a smaller bag which is just nice for the C700 alone(with the lens tube on) plus perhaps a couple of filters. Any recommendations?

What bags are you guys using for C700?

I'm using lowepro DRes 220 AW. A snug fit for the C700 with lens adaptor. The back compartment has room for 3-4 filters, batteries and SMCs.

I'm using Lowepro mini trekker, can even tie tripod

Originally posted by Tweek

I'm using lowepro DRes 220 AW. A snug fit for the C700 with lens adaptor. The back compartment has room for 3-4 filters, batteries and SMCs.

Hmm .. sounds like what I am looking for ... how much did you pay for this?

see my avatar .. yes, the flash is HUGE!

I love the manual settings on this flash ... snap, preview shot on LCD, not happy with exposure, adjust power manually and re-snap ...

Hmm .. sounds like what I am looking for ... how much did you pay for this?

can't remember the actual price, $20+ at CP. :)

Originally posted by zhapchit
i'm using a waist pouch :(

Ya that's what I've been using for years too man! I used to have a big High Sierra ($15) with good stiching and rigid canvas... padded the inside with the divider pads from my oversized and bulky Coastar and this could hold an EOS5, 35-70, 50, 100-300 + 10 rolls neg/slides, cleaning kit, soft cloth, batt... even got space for a small pen+notepad :D

Learned early on that when travelling, if you carry a camera bag, you are advertising too all the pickpockets and snatchthief that you are a tourist and that the bag is a goldmine target...:angry:

In fact, a good-quality sports pouch (make sure it is of the rigid type...got padding even better) is suffcient for today's lightweight, small-sized digicams... far more realistic pricing and comfortable to carry. My c2100 + filters + 5x4 extra AA (!) + sock-filled silicagel + cleaning kit + soft cloth fit easily into a well-built x-brand pouch I bought for $7.90 in a shop outside Mustafa :D

just wondering how you do those divider pads :)

Originally posted by cutter

Ya that's what I've been using for years too man! I used to have a big High Sierra ($15) with good stiching and rigid canvas... padded the inside with the divider pads from my oversized and bulky Coastar and this could hold an EOS5, 35-70, 50, 100-300 + 10 rolls neg/slides, cleaning kit, soft cloth, batt... even got space for a small pen+notepad :D

Learned early on that when travelling, if you carry a camera bag, you are advertising too all the pickpockets and snatchthief that you are a tourist and that the bag is a goldmine target...:angry:

In fact, a good-quality sports pouch (make sure it is of the rigid type...got padding even better) is suffcient for today's lightweight, small-sized digicams... far more realistic pricing and comfortable to carry. My c2100 + filters + 5x4 extra AA (!) + sock-filled silicagel + cleaning kit + soft cloth fit easily into a well-built x-brand pouch I bought for $7.90 in a shop outside Mustafa :D

see my avatar .. yes, the flash is HUGE!

I love the manual settings on this flash ... snap, preview shot on LCD, not happy with exposure, adjust power manually and re-snap ...

i wonder if the flash cable can be made somewhere at a lower cost :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.