C4040z owner pls gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Hi guys,

I am a c4040z owner. See the noise problem with some olympus camera, i feel quite fortunate to dive into the c4040z. I thought i was stupid to buy the c4040z, thinking that it is popular. Also fell fortunate that my c4040z has it own built in bad pixel remapping. Save me the trouble of running to olympus agent and the cost of such remap once the gurantee is over.

I don't see any c4040z owner leh?
Could we gather here with our email??

song@post1.com

Originally posted by song
Hi guys,

I am a c4040z owner. See the noise problem with some olympus camera, i feel quite fortunate to dive into the c4040z. I thought i was stupid to buy the c4040z, thinking that it is popular. Also fell fortunate that my c4040z has it own built in bad pixel remapping. Save me the trouble of running to olympus agent and the cost of such remap once the gurantee is over.

I don't see any c4040z owner leh?
Could we gather here with our email??

song@post1.com

Yes, there is one more...Looteer, his name is.....

I'll update ur name in my Olympian list, Song.

hi there!

when did you bought this?? finally got 4040 kaki already.....

best regards

How much did you pay for your olympus c4040z?

I think i was cheated into paying high price at Cathay Photo. I paid about S$1550. Brought in Feb 2002

Originally posted by song
How much did you pay for your olympus c4040z?

I think i was cheated into paying high price at Cathay Photo. I paid about S$1550. Brought in Feb 2002

$1550..hmmm...what else are included???

i bought during dec 2001, the standard package + package to 1 day malacca trip + 4-5 hr lesson at olympus + photo shop elements.

the best is still the lesson at olympus taught me a lot about the usage of the camera.... the photographer website is www.studioq.com ( he's very knowledgeable)

all for the price of S$1410 at MS color.

Status
Not open for further replies.