C2100uz+C210 TC Lens photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaa

Ive took some photos with C2100uz with the C210 TC.
Note the vignetting in the 19optical zoom photo(click to view full size picture to get a better idea).

http://www.pbase.com/galaa/uzizoom

Originally posted by Galaa
Ive took some photos with C2100uz with the C210 TC.
Note the vignetting in the 19optical zoom photo(click to view full size picture to get a better idea).

http://www.pbase.com/galaa/uzizoom

Hm...maybe u can try taking the subject more centralised? Then crop away the vignetted part?

I dunno is this the correct way or not hee :)

But the 51x digital zoom looks quite blur to me...

And wow 19x optical zoom....slurp..makes my 3x zoom like peanut hee

Originally posted by Blitz

Hm...maybe u can try taking the subject more centralised? Then crop away the vignetted part?

I dunno is this the correct way or not hee :)

But the 51x digital zoom looks quite blur to me...

And wow 19x optical zoom....slurp..makes my 3x zoom like peanut hee

Blitz: do you know how much zoom will our 2040z get with this c210 tc?

Originally posted by sinner1974
did you used tripod for those shots?

Nope, no tripot was used(i don even own one currently) all are handhelded...

The 19x optical and 51x digital are not sharp (didn't look at the rest) but more classic of teleconverter loss of contrast and resolution than through hand shake. The price to pay for super telephoto power unfortunately.

Originally posted by volk

Blitz: do you know how much zoom will our 2040z get with this c210 tc?

I'm not too sure too.....

How much zoom does this TC gives, Galaa?

Thanks...

Anyone in this forum tried the C210+B300 lens 3.2x zoom combo?
I saw someone in dpreview forum did that combo with a C2100UZ and it seems good. But my C210 already give so much Vignetting...i don dare think how bad it will be if I add a B300 onto it...

Originally posted by Galaa
Anyone in this forum tried the C210+B300 lens 3.2x zoom combo?
I saw someone in dpreview forum did that combo with a C2100UZ and it seems good. But my C210 already give so much Vignetting...i don dare think how bad it will be if I add a B300 onto it...

I might get the B300.... if I win lottery :p But I'm aprehensive about getting the B300 cos for a bit more, I could get the Crystalvue Sharpshooter (8x).

Originally posted by mpenza

I might get the B300.... if I win lottery :p But I'm aprehensive about getting the B300 cos for a bit more, I could get the Crystalvue Sharpshooter (8x).

Wow wat the heck is that??? 8X zoom????

if I win lottery , I would like to get 1D plus all the L lens .. :D

How much does the Crystalvue SHarpshooter cost compared to the B300?

I don mind the price...just need to be abit poor for one month :p
but anyone knows the quality of the pics taken with this? I heard that such big zooms are gonna hurt picture quality alot...
but imagine...80x Optical zoom! I can probably go to the zoo and take pictures of the meat stuck in the tiger's mouth...

I heard that there's a 5X TC from a brand called Eagle eye or something, made for Olympus cameras, and the quality taken isnt too bad. Anyone knows abt this TC? And how much is it?

Originally posted by Blitz

KC do you happen to know that can it be used on Olympus camera?

Or it is of a standard lens thread size?

From the review u gave, wow man, it looks so long! Dunno my camera can take this TC?

Thanks!
Blitz, go to one of the photo shooting/Gathering with Violett (and Willy of course) and ask her if she can lend you to try on your C2040. Tell me the result after that ah!
The thread that they talk about the sharpshooter as followed:http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=741

:bwhat:

Imagine that with D5's 250mm lens..... 2000mm telephoto capability...... Drool~ Piangz, poor student like me where got money... still need to buy printer... flash gun... more memory...... ~Sigh~

Are the Crystalvue SHarpshooter 8X or the Eagle eyes 5X TC for sale in Singapore? And how much?
Gonna buy one and try it on a Uzi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.