C2100 UZi Is any owner of it, Still Alive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syncmaster

Mar 15, 2002
Greece
two.xthost.info
Well i am alive and kicking , and my camera two , at top shape even after of 3 years of use and 4650 fotos taken .

How about you ? :)

wooo.... classic camera still doing well for you huh?

maddog said:
mine got battery drain problem. :(

Me using the Sanyo 2500mah ones...can last quite long. ;)

Only problems are 128MB SM are rather hard to come by and the limitation in megapixels.

I outgrew my C-2100uz unfortunately... MF is too slow to use on the C-2100uz.

I am offered a C-2020Z (essentially the 3X version of the C2100UZ) for S$75, thinking of using as backup to my C-5050Z and for IR shooting. You guys think it is a good deal?

Jayan said:
Me using the Sanyo 2500mah ones...can last quite long. ;)

Only problems are 128MB SM are rather hard to come by and the limitation in megapixels.

I have Sanyo 1600, they are over 29 months old , and they still doing well . :)

Vulpix0r
Yes MF is a bit hard to operate , it needs lots of caution , but its not that bad either :)
I had use it very few times , as the AF on the C2100 is remarkably accurate.

tao
tao said:
I am offered a C-2020Z (essentially the 3X version of the C2100UZ)
Wrong information , the 2020 is another story , image quality ans noise levels allmost acceptable , but not like the UZI , the C2100 was and is the king at the 2.1MP .
Some people got the 2020 mostly for the size of it , not because it was a top model.
But at this low price , i would take it too . ;)

dang! you people tempting me to get a UZI!!

tao said:
dang! you people tempting me to get a UZI!!

Well its not a bad idea , a second hand for cheap , but you need to check it well before you grab it.
If the external of it, look clean and the rubber parts in good shape , it must be a good one.:)

My UZI looks like to have come out of the box . ( even 3 years later ) :angel:
Well i look after it allot.

If we talk about the quality of the IS , its as good as CANON make it :bsmilie: , i am totaly happy with it .

At list it works more than well , in order to support the camera at the max 10X or 380mm .

Now if i start jumping up and down , the picture comes jumpy too :cool: :bsmilie:

syncmaster said:
If we talk about the quality of the IS , its as good as CANON make it :bsmilie: , i am totaly happy with it .

At list it works more than well , in order to support the camera at the max 10X or 380mm .

Now if i start jumping up and down , the picture comes jumpy too :cool: :bsmilie:

Since U say that good... Dunno Olympus will intergrade the IS function to the E-System in the near future then??? ;p

Well thats no possible any more .
Its a matter of partnership that Olympus does not do this days with Canon.
Internal corp issues ? expensive solution ?
Canon hates Olympus ? no one knows :)

never mind lah... we will have Mega OIS from Panasonic in 4/3 lenses next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.